Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19865)
Media (1907)
Charcey B.
Elberton, GA
I recommend this product because it had a stays on 24/7. It had a smooth finish once you apply it, and it looks great all night. It does not make your face look shinny, and I love mine!
Brandy Y.
Lyndon Sta, WI
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Lightest color is still a bit too dark for me, however, I enjoyed the long lasting, medium to full, matte coverage. It blends like a dream, very light weight and a little goes a long way.
Joy B.
Ewa beach , Hi
I have this. And this is a full coverage but I didn't really like it cause it feels very heavy and cakey and I'm a combination skin and throughout the day my face got earlier so I think I gotta put like a different primer
Adriana M.
Lynwood , CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Very full coverage foundation. This is a great foundation for oily to normal skin . Long lasting. A little goes a long way . I apply this with a beauty blender so that it won't look cakey.
Amani K.
El Paso, TX
I think this is an amazing foundation! It has very full coverage with a matte finish which I find is perfect for me considering I have very oily skin and acne scarring. I think the packaging is great and just one pump is plenty to cover your whole face, maybe even too much. I apply this with a damp beauty blender and I find that it helps it blend in and look a little more natural considering that it is very easy to look cakey with this foundation. It is easy to put way too much on, so I find a damp beauty blender blends it in the best. Even though it has a matte finish I find myself still getting oily throughout the day, but I have VERY oily skin and I always get oily no matter what foundation I use, so it doesn't surprise me that I got oily with this. When I wear this I usually don't wear concealer because it covers great. Overall this is a great foundation at a pretty decent price. If you are looking for something very full coverage and matte I would definitely recommend this
Nicole C.
Perfect winter foundation! Sets well but doesn't make my skin to oily. It is a high coverage foundation so I don't use it to much in the summer. I would buy it again but maybe try different primers and setting powders.
Taylor S.
So full coverage. It's a great consistency. It's a matte finish and can be drying on dry skin. It's great for oily skin such as myself. I enjoy this foundation. I would tell all my friends to buy it!!!
Jennifer A.
Humble, TX
Review for: Light 48 more...
This foundation is a fully loaded foundation! Covers completely most imperfections and is a heavy foundation. You can feel it on your face but it doesn't weight you down. I recommend if you looking for a full coverage.
Kristina R.
Hughson , CA
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
this is one of my favorite foundations. i seriously use it daily. i like how there is special care taken to know the undertones and all of that, so it was easy for me to find my shade.
Clairah H.
Indianapolis
This foundation is FULL COVERAGE! The packaging is awesome because it has a pump, and is see-through so you can see how much product you are using. It is a thicker formula, but I still love it so much! Awesome product.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.