Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Nguyen H.
It's super full coverage. It can cover your dark circles and acne scarring. A little goes a long way for this foundation. The downside is that it feels heavy on your face and dries kind of sticky.
Adrienne A.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Let me start by saying-if you want a very full coverage, cakey foundation... you've found it here. This will cover anything and everything. However, it is so incredibly thick and cakey everyone will notice.
Doris T.
Atlanta GA
This foundation is really heavy but it covers up every single blemish that you have I love the formula I would say it good for combo skin not dry . Very easy to apply can use with a brush or sponge
Marissa R.
Torrance, CA
This is definitely a full coverage foundation. This isn't a product I would use everyday but definitely when I'm doing my make up for a night out or an event, this will keep you covered all night!
Karen T.
Turnpike Syracuse, NY
 This foundation is amazing. It keeps my face smooth looking natural long lasting.  Oily free on my face covers all acne it is lightweight and I would definitely recommend this this is really good for Oily skin and I would buy this again
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I love this stuff, I was color matched a Sephora and it blended right into my skin color. It is a little thick takes awhile to blend but once you get it down the coverage is amazing and lasts all day.
Kaitlyn C.
Beulaville, NC
I've heard awesome things about this in the past. Where I work, I have no AC and therefore I sweat.. A LOT. Like all my makeup melts right off. Plus I have a ton of tattoos where it's not as "accepting". My friend had it the other day and said she used it on her tattoos in the past. I looked at her really skeptical when she explained how awesome the coverage was and how it doesn't irritate your skin. I thought I'd give it a try. Why not? The worst it can do it be a mess and not cover a thing. Well to my utter surprise it really did cover my entire tattoo. Not just a small portion but THE WHOLE THING. My tattoo covers my entire wrist and forearm. Other than the fact that it feels a bit heavy, it lasts very long even in hot temperatures. Definitely going to buy some of my own soon.
Candice J.
Love the full coverage!! I like a flawless face and this most definitely does the trick! My time zone gets dry which can cause this to look cakey but if i exfoliate, moisturize and prime I'm good.
Cinthia m.
Los Angeles, CA
It was ok. I feel it was a bit too heavy for my taste. Had a hard time trying to blend it out. But the finishing look was amazing. This foundation is probably the first foundation I actually finished. I may repurchase in the future.
Lauren T.
Saint Gabriel, LA
This foundation is GREAT for coverage. It made my face look flawless. However, I do have some dry spots around my chin and lip area, and this made those areas look even more dry. It also does crease in my fine lines, even with using primer.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon