Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Ariela P.
Great coverage! The coverage is pretty pretty good, stays on all day and I have oily skin. The foundation does a great job hiding imperfections, redness, and discoloration. I have always had acne issues-mostly blackheads and occasional breakouts. This product does not cause my skin to breakout worse. If you have oily skin, this will help dry it up. However this product is not very forgiving in terms of enlarged pores, bumps. Cons: It's not a everyday foundation, the color is a too dark it feels and looks thick, heavy, unnatural and I want my foundation to look like I'm not wearing foundation. Also it's hard to blend ´cause it dries fast, make sure you blend it in quickly so it doesn't look cakey and use a primer first, because when it sets in the matte finish can make wrinkles appear.
Rachael E.
1762 Elk River St NW
I love that this comes with an air pump. Once it’s gone, you KNOW you used it all. I have pretty mellow, but red skin. This foundation doesn’t leave me greasy or heavy and keeps my redness hidden all day.
stephanie b.
Cleveland, OH
I bought 2 different shades of this foundation and loved it! Only downside is they don't have my exact skin color, so I had to buy one shade lighter and one shade darker and build on those. It's heavy but full coverage. I would recommend this to anyone looking for full coverage foundation!
Luisana H.
Very thick foundation, great coverage. It dry's fast so when your putting it on, make sure you buff it in quickly so it doesn't look cakey. Use small amounts. Make sure you use a primer first, because when it sets in the matte finish can make wrinkles appear.
Wuendy A.
Miami , FL

Excellent coverage and durability, it is a bit heavy but with only a little covering imperfections and spots of the skin, and yields a lot since with just a little can cover a large area
Heather S.
Richardson , TX
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I tried this foundation and it clung to my dry patches so badly. I used it twice to give it a fair chance but ultimately had to return it. For the amount of money it costs, I expected more.
McKenna V.
Syracuse, UT
I absolutely love this foundation. It provides even, full coverage without feeling too heavy or Camry. Very blendable and easy to use other products on top of it. I love this foundation and would highly recommend it.
Alyssa G.
Review for: Medium 56 more...
I love this foundation. I don't have acne but I get an occasional break out. Covers almost everything. And it lasts me a long time too. Only thing is you need to wash it off and give your face a break. It will clog your pores.
Lindsey E.
Atlanta, GA
I am not a huge fan of this foundation. The color was a good match for my skin tone but the product is very thick and has a lot of transfer. I have to use a lot of setting powder to keep it from rubbing off on my clothes.
Esmeralda E.
Review for: Light 48 more...
This foundation is life guys! It's not as light weight as I usually like it but the full coverage make up for it as well as it being water proof also the amount you need for a full face is only half a pump of the product!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.