Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
shelby b.
Review for: Medium 58 more...
I disliked this foundation. everybody made a huge deal about it. whenever you are applying it, it tries to dry super fast. it feels very heavy on the skin and separates a lot throughout the day.
Nadine M.
Windsor Locks, CT
I had to give this 3 starts for my skin. I have extremely oily skin and the foundation slides around even when I set it with my translucent powder. On the other hand, my daughter has normal skin and it works great for her!
Patience M.
The package and container are beautiful. The product goes on smoothly, blends nicely . I bought it at Sephora. The rep color matched me and I’m sad to say that it’s got to much of an orange undertone. I have light 44 cool.
Jackie A.
Gonzales, LA
i swear by this foundation! i am very oily in my T zone and sometimes experience separation through out the day...this stuff does not move AT ALL. and it was amazing coverage, simply perfect.
Jazmin A.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
If you have oily skin this is the product for you! It keep you from getting oily all day and it really lives up to its name lock it foundation! I absolutely love this product! I highly recommend it!
Christa M.
Waterford, MI
Covers well and is great for building on however if you do not use a setting powder or set spray it smears off easily. I have combination skin and this was suggested to me by a makeup artist however it's not my favorite.
Cory G.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
By far one of my favorite foundations!! It was full coverage and literally covered everything! I loved it and it went on so well! I would definitely recommend this product! You won't regret it. Definitely buying this again.
Cassia S.
AUSTIN, TX
This is the only foundation I have ever found that is too light for my skin even in the winter. If you have pale skin this is awesome. However if you have oily skin this breaks down super fast
MELANIE M.
Theresa, WI
I love this foundation, the coverage is amazing and with all the new shades, I have no problems finding a great match.
But this foundation is AWFUL on dry skin. Picks of any little dry patch
Cheyenne S.
I was very surprised when I first tried out this foundation. Great coverage a little goes a long way with this foundation. And it feels like I'm not wearing anything on my face. Very comfortable to use for an all day look.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.