Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19865)
Media (1907)
Tameisha B.
Dundalk, MD
KAT VON D IS JUST AMAZINGGGG!!!!! Although it’s a bit expensive it’s worth the buy. Not only are their products pigmented but the lipstick lasts all dayyy!!!Foundation doesn’t make me oily !!
deezy l.
I like the coverage and the matte finish of this product. I have sensitive and oily skin. This did not irritate my skin, it didn't make me look greasy. And it lasted all day even into the night.
Cheyenne S.
I was very surprised when I first tried out this foundation. Great coverage a little goes a long way with this foundation. And it feels like I'm not wearing anything on my face. Very comfortable to use for an all day look.
Jazmin A.
Fontana , CA
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
If you have oily skin this is the product for you! It keep you from getting oily all day and it really lives up to its name lock it foundation! I absolutely love this product! I highly recommend it!
Jessica K.
Malden, MA
I use this almost daily it has been one of the longet lasting foundations on my skin with full coverage with out feeling super heavy. There are so many shades to choice from now too which is great!
Kayla S.
Mount Olive, NC
Very full coverage. I've been using this foundation since it came out. I love how I can go to the gym and sweat. And after I leave I still look as flawless like I just got done applying the makeup. Love this foundation.
Jaimee L.
Melbourne, FL
I love this product, but my only complaint is that it is very thick. One trick to make it a bit more lendable is to add a little facial oil to your sponge or brush before applying foundation!
Amber G.
Reedsburg
This product is my favorite foundation it lasts all day is quite matte finished it is still a little dewy. It's that perfect medium for me. The only thing is the color range could be better.
Cassia S.
AUSTIN, TX
This is the only foundation I have ever found that is too light for my skin even in the winter. If you have pale skin this is awesome. However if you have oily skin this breaks down super fast
Mayra M.
Bakersfield, CA
One of my favorite foundations very full coverage price not too bad for the product amount you are getting and the actual quality one of my most recommended products!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.