Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1941)
Janelle C.
Moundsville, WV
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I bought this for this first time a little over a year ago at Sephora. I automatically fell in love. I have VERY oily skin, so oily it's to the point my makeup literally just slides off my face within four hours. This doesn't last the fully claimed 24 hours, but I would say it lasts around 16. I also have suffered from severe acne for years, and this not only covered my acne and acne scars beautifully, I honestly do believe it has calmed my acne down a TON. It has a very pretty matte finish, and I do NOT go out in public without at least foundation and powder on and just one bottle of this lasts me 6 months. I will never even consider switching foundations ever again.
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Great foundation. Long lasting, great coverage, goos amount of product. It's kind of Cakey. Nice variety of shades. Very expensive for the amount that you get. Kind of a heavy feeling. I would recommend to others
Melissa F.
Warsaw, VA
This stuff is amazing but the staff that matched my color gave me a shade too dark but I still used over the summer when I get tanned and also it has very great coverage and not to heavy so I really love this foundation .
Brandon H.
Very full coverage and very light. it’s hard for me to find foundations that are light enough for my skin tone but this one i use as a concealer sometimes or to lighten up another foundation. it was too drying for me as well.
Ebony M.
troy
This foundation is true to its name it will cover anything I use it on my clients to have acne and it literally disappears when I put it on their face it's very lightweight but it's a heavy coverage I would definitely buy this again if you have concerns about marks on your face or you just want a heavy coverage
tahnea e.
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
One of the best foundation I used. It gives a great coverage plus is really good for every type a skin, I use it for some of my clients and don't breakout at all. One of the best foundations out there
Chelsea S.
If you have oily skin this is the wrong product. For me it was very cakey and melted into all my pores. I wanted to love this product so bad but had to return it.
Chyna S.
Review for: Other more...
I honestly cannot stand this foundation. I loved it in the store and it has amazing coverage but it is very very matte and cakey! And the shades are not that impressive. I would recommend this only if you have very oily skin
Juliana M.
Redwood City, CA
Definitely one of the best foundations I've ever owned. I got a Sephora gift card last Christmas and I used it to purchase this. At first I hated it because it looked cakey. It takes practice and some playing around to get the application right with this product. If you aren't careful, it can end up looking really cakey and kinda blotchy. Now that I got the application right, I love this foundation SO much! I have combo oily skin and this NEVER leaves my skin oily. It gives a full coverage, matte finish that lasts all day and night. I tend to wear this when I'm going out, or if I want to do a full face of makeup. It also looks good with minimal eye makeup, you just have to be careful because a little goes A LONG WAY! that's why I love this foundation, it's pricey but if you are trying to find a full coverage foundation that will not leave you oily, then this is worth the money!!
Lizza T.
One thing about Kat Von D's lines is that when u buy this product Boy does ur product last this is worth the buck. I have this and literally i don't even use the full pump i only use a couple of small drops. This fondation is slightly thick but not heavy it covers really well and give a matte finish Now if ur one with dry skin or very sensitive skin i suggest to wear moisturizer to help built moisture and for the people with sensitive skin if u really want this product to wear a face primer to close up the pores just in case u might break out if ur overly sensitive buy products that will help in giving ur face a protection before applying makeup. i for one range inbetween .
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon