Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Jennifer R.
Maspeth, NY
I have been using this foundation for over six months and I love it! The foundation last for the whole day and it still looks flawless. I'm in the shade 52 Medium and I have to say that it matches my skin tone. Furthermore, the foundation is only $35, cheaper than most of the foundations at Sephora. The only bad about the foundation is that it had a thick formula, causing the foundation to be cakey if someone puts too much, but other than that, the foundation is great and I will be purchasing it again.
Danielle C.
Lansing, MI
I have cozily combo skin that is acne prone and this foundation is full coverage and not irritating to my sensitive skin. I love the color match and the long wear that this foundation provides
Chelsea S.
If you have oily skin this is the wrong product. For me it was very cakey and melted into all my pores. I wanted to love this product so bad but had to return it.
Melissa F.
Warsaw, VA
This stuff is amazing but the staff that matched my color gave me a shade too dark but I still used over the summer when I get tanned and also it has very great coverage and not to heavy so I really love this foundation .
Jessica T.
Oswego, IL
Total creamy full coverage foundation! Once i set it with powder it lasts all day. I have some redness and unevenness to my skintone and this covers it beautifully. Love!
Ashley M.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
HOOOORRRRIBLE ! I Got this when it first came out and it was terrible it clung to my dry patches and by the end of the day my face had patches all over it horrible for dry skin I would not reccomened this to anyone . It's bad
Leona G.
I love the shade selection and the coverage. However this made my skin burn after wearing it for a few hours. It was probably just an allergy but it might be rough on those with sensitive skin.
Perry B.
Bloomfield hills, MI
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Hands down best foundation I have ever used. Lightweight. Stays on all day. Doesn’t feel like you even have anything on. Amazing coverage. 1000 stars for this product. A little goes a long way.
Kittey M.
Port Isabel, TX
Review for: Medium 52 more...
This foundation’s coverage works very well, not much product is needed to get a really good even color. I like to use this when I’m going out for a flawless look I just add some setting spray and I’m good for a night of fun!
Christian A.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love it!!! Great coverage, long lasting and the shade matches me perfectly unlike other foundations I have bought in the past. I use it as a daily foundation and as a tattoo cover up for work.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.