Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Leona G.
I love the shade selection and the coverage. However this made my skin burn after wearing it for a few hours. It was probably just an allergy but it might be rough on those with sensitive skin.
Stephanie V.
Sunnyside
This is an amazing foundation for anyone who just likes that full coverage look love the way it stays supper matte on the skin, and it doesn't feel heavy a little does go a long ways with this.
Maricela I.
san jose
Review for: Light 48 more...
This is my favorite full covered foundation,this look amazing in you'd skin,is mi favorite product in 2017 i will buy it again..I don't feel is heavy in your skin I really recommend to other people then want full coverage
Chyna S.
Review for: Other more...
I honestly cannot stand this foundation. I loved it in the store and it has amazing coverage but it is very very matte and cakey! And the shades are not that impressive. I would recommend this only if you have very oily skin
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
No, just no. I was so excited to try this foundation because I heard it was great for oily skin, but it's a definite no-go for me. I tried this the first time with the matching primer and in less than 4 hours my makeup had broken up all over my face and was patchy around my nose, mouth, and under the eyes. It was bad, like I had to remove it and re-do my makeup. The second time I used this foundation I skipped the primer and went right to the foundation (no primer use at all) and the result was much better and lasted longer but about 6 hours in I had foundation breaking up around my nose and mouth again. I was just very disappointed with the wearability of this foundation.
Lori H.
Dixon, KY
Where do I begin? This foundation is amazing. I used the same foundation for 10 or more years before switching to this. I love it. The coverage is complete. It's long wearing. It accents the rest of my makeup and compliments it as well.
tahnea e.
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
One of the best foundation I used. It gives a great coverage plus is really good for every type a skin, I use it for some of my clients and don't breakout at all. One of the best foundations out there
Brandon H.
Very full coverage and very light. it’s hard for me to find foundations that are light enough for my skin tone but this one i use as a concealer sometimes or to lighten up another foundation. it was too drying for me as well.
Juliana M.
Redwood City, CA
Definitely one of the best foundations I've ever owned. I got a Sephora gift card last Christmas and I used it to purchase this. At first I hated it because it looked cakey. It takes practice and some playing around to get the application right with this product. If you aren't careful, it can end up looking really cakey and kinda blotchy. Now that I got the application right, I love this foundation SO much! I have combo oily skin and this NEVER leaves my skin oily. It gives a full coverage, matte finish that lasts all day and night. I tend to wear this when I'm going out, or if I want to do a full face of makeup. It also looks good with minimal eye makeup, you just have to be careful because a little goes A LONG WAY! that's why I love this foundation, it's pricey but if you are trying to find a full coverage foundation that will not leave you oily, then this is worth the money!!
Marissa S.
Livonia, NY
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Great foundation. Long lasting, great coverage, goos amount of product. It's kind of Cakey. Nice variety of shades. Very expensive for the amount that you get. Kind of a heavy feeling. I would recommend to others
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.