Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Kristyn F.
Avon, IL
This foundation is PERFECT for girls who have oily, troublesome skin. The coverage is full, but if you apply with a beauty blender, it's easy to thin out to a more natural coverage. This foundation, although on the thicker side of the consistency spectrum, is quite easy to blend into the skin. It lasts for a medium to long amount of time on the skin, and WILL keep you matte for a long period of time. The only flaw I find in this foundation is the fact that it will cling to your dry patches, and I find that some powders do not get along with this foundation at all. I recommend using a primer underneath this foundation, and a translucent powder to finish and set everything off.
Ashley B.
This foundation stays on all day. Has very full coverage and an amazing formula that works with any skin type I think. Always very very good and one of my holy grail products.
emma m.
La cobertura es excelente, pero no es fácil de difuminar para chicas principiantes, el precio es muy alto para una base que no es manejable, y es súper pesada se siente puesta, no la recomendaría
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
AMAZING!!! KAT VON D is the crowned queen in makeup right now! Her foundation is one of a kind! It covers completely without being heavy and it lasts all day!! All hail the queen!
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
I like the long wear and matte finish of this foundation and the color range. They have my exact shade, which is nice but the formula is a bit too heavy for me. I found that it is easier to apply with a brush, but I prefer a sponge. I probably would buy this again.
Katie T.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Light 44 more...
This is the best high coverage out there!! Fun little tip? Mix this with the Kat Von D hydrating primer for a full coverage, dewy look! It is GORGEOUS!!!! I highly recommend it for a full glam, photo ready look!
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION. Yes, it is full coverage, but I just love it. I have oily skin & even after a long day it still looks great. I am not sure if it says that it is waterproof BUT IT IS FOR ME.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Start the day looking perfect, end the day looking like you melted. I think this foundation would be good for someone with oily skin that lives in a dry climate or to use for pictures or filming.
Kylie K.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Very thick with amazing coverage. It also smells nice. Lasts very long and doesn't cake. I think it would work with all skin types. It looks like it would feel heavy but it doesn't. I would recommend!!
Nayeli H.
I wore this at a party i was sweating and it stayed on nice and matte it lasted all day and night and it stayed on nicely i also have oily skin and it still sayed on it didn't smear or anything.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.