Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Hanna R.
Haysi, VA
Not my cup of tea. It has great coverage but I prefer a low coverage foundation. Still a great product, just not particularly for me. Good shades and beautiful packaging. Would recommend to anyone who prefers a high coverage foundation.
maddy h.
Flat Rock, MI
This foundation is my favorite!! It is so full coverage its crazy!! The packaging is so pretty!!!! I would say that the foundation is a bit more pricey but it is definitely worth the buy! I would recommend this foundation to everyone !
Raelyn R.
Emmet, AR
BEST foundation i have EVER tried in my life!!!! It's
for Oily skin! Full coverage!!! It's a thicker foundation &a im just in love with everything about it!! I can't find another foundation like this!
Cassidy F.
Carlsbad , CA
This is the best foundation I have ever used! It covers up acne, red spots, enlarged pores, and basically any other flaws on your face! I go all day at work 8-5 and come home and the coverage on my face is still just as good as when I first put it on! It is also very good with sensitive skin, because usually thick foundations make my face break out, but this foundation has never caused a single pimple! I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone as I can't even imagine my life without it. I even went in for a dermatologist appt and told the doctor that I had rosacea around my nose and she couldn't even see it because this foundation is so good!!
Megan K.
Boston, MA
This foundation is great for when you need total coverage. Easily full coverage with one layer, the lock it foundation is quite heavy and can oxidize throughout the day. It's also super finicky with setting sprays.
Jordan A.
My favorite foundation as far as coverage, finish and shade variety. I'm mixed and tan easily so in a given summer I go thru 5-10 different shades of tan! She has a wide variety of tones & I love that.
Csgb V.
This an extremely full coverage foundation. It does oxidize a bit but nothing too harsh. Since it is full coverage you do feel out your face not very light. Tbis foundation I'd recommend for oily slin people it will keep them shine free and complement their skin perfectly.
Mara M.
moderate to full coverage foundation that hides all imperfections. since I'm a normal -combination skin, I find this product a bit too dry/ heavy for my skin. but if you're on the oily side of the spectrum, this will work well for you!
Jada D.
I found that the foundations that lat von d produces come in a wonderful range of colors! However the formula is not great on oily skin in my opinion. Throughout the day the foundation starts to clump and separate looking almost cakey!
Lauren M.
Clinton, PA
I like that they have many fair tones because I have really light skin but I didn't like how cakey it looked on me. It has wonderful coverage and lasted long, but just to thick of a foundation for me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon