Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19858)
Media (1907)
Elyssa C.
Bellingham , WA
Review for: Light 42 more...
Hold the phones! If you are looking for the fullest of full coverage foundations, look no further. This is the stuff makeup queens live for. It's very thick so I typically mix it with my moisturizer and it still lasts all day.
Lauren T.
Saint Gabriel, LA
This foundation is GREAT for coverage. It made my face look flawless. However, I do have some dry spots around my chin and lip area, and this made those areas look even more dry. It also does crease in my fine lines, even with using primer.
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
I'm not impressed. Maybe I just need a different primer for this but I've tried 3 different ones. It kind of smells like glue and it seperates within an hour. I have better luck with Maybelline's FitMe.
Colleen L.
Nashville
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Favorite foundation! It covers everything and stays on all day. I get so many compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation. Would recommend 100% and will continue to wear this product. Very impressed.
Jenna H.
Review for: Light 45 more...
It's great. The cover and wear time are amazing. I love the pump and I love that its cruelty free. It' so pigmented that I only use half a pump on my face at a time. I love the matte finish.
Marie S.
Pottstown, PA
The color choices are endless. I found the perfect shade for my skin and the coverage is full. The formula is dry. It's settles into every pore and wrinkle even when using a primer first. I like the shade and the coverage so much that I added a hydrating booster to it to make it work.
Stephanie D.
State College, PA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This foundation is a must if you are a full coverage lover!!! I have never tried a foundation that is so full coverage and looks flawless all at the same time! I have normal skin and it is amazing I would definitely buy it again
Dallas D.
Jackson, MO
Kat Von D is one of my most favorite makeup brands! I own many of her Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks and just like those I LOVE her Lock-It Tattoo Foundation. It's one of the few foundations that I'm able to find my perfect shade in, and the coverage is unbelievable! My favoriate way to apply this foundation is with a damp beauty sponge.
Callie A.
South Shore, KY
This foundation applies smooth. It last all day and admires a great complexion. Although, it sometimes looks dry on the skin and settles into creases throughout the day. I bought this product at Sephora.
Agi M.
Worth, IL
Super full coverage and stays on all day! If you want heavy duty this is the one to use. Very thick though so be prepared. Also - added bonus that Kat Von D does not test on animals. Can find this at any Sephora store - try a sample to find the right color first.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.