Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Jonna G.
Full coverage is a daily requirement for me because I have discoloration all over my face. I discovered this foundation a few years ago and I fell in love with the coverage and wear-time. I have trouble wearing this in the warmer months because I'm more oily and it separates almost immediately around my nose and mouth. I also find touch-ups very difficult due to it looking cakey. I'm currently experimenting with different primers and setting powders but I haven't found a great combination yet for summer. This foundation is my go-to for cooler months though.
Bianca S.
Marked Tree, AR
I absolutely love it. Gives me the full coverage that I need. And with other makeup I struggle to find the right colors or have to mix makeup but no more. I really like the thick consistency of it.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I just got this foundation yesterday and I'm in love with it. It wears excellent, full coverage. It doesn't get oily looking through out the day and looks like you just put it on at the end of the day
Hannah M.
Cincinnati , OH
I suffer from really dry skin so finding a foundation that kept my skin hydrated but was a little thicker has been a challenge but this provides amazing coverage and doesn’t dry out my skin either
Brenda G.
Santa Ana, CA
This foundation is great and looks amazing on my skin the first few hours. But it does cake up and oxidize a bit. So I definitely recommend going a few shades lighter than what you match with! It's also pretty good for oily skin!
Doris T.
Stone Mtn, GA
This foundation is really heavy but it covers up every single blemish that you have I love the formula I would say it good for combo skin not dry . Very easy to apply can use with a brush or sponge
Karen T.
Turnpike Syracuse, NY
 This foundation is amazing. It keeps my face smooth looking natural long lasting.  Oily free on my face covers all acne it is lightweight and I would definitely recommend this this is really good for Oily skin and I would buy this again
Betsy D.
Carencro, LA
I have to say that Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is the most amazing full coverage foundation I have ever used!! It covers up any acne scares that I have. This foundation is very easy to apply with a foundation brush and doesn't clump on and lasts all day and night. I apply a setting powder after applying and never have to freshen it up with powder through out the day or night. I seriously never have to add powder through out my day/night at work and I work 14 hour days/nights.
lacrishia J.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Deep 74 more...
This is my gooooooo to foundation!! I love it I don't have to use concealer or color correct underneath! It covers my acne scarring so well! She definitely had me in mind when she made this formula
Tracy W.
Roanoke
Review for: Light 45, Light 49 more...
I love this it's so great for oily skin types, pro it's great foundation covers everything and I would not recommend for dry skin it's very long lasting throughout the day. I would recommend this.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.