Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Olivia E.
This is a full coverage foundation that is matte but not drying. I have dry skin and this product sits nicely on my skin without drying it out. It doesn't move throughout the day and no touch ups are needed, I would recommend this product.
Allie A.
Ithaca, MI
I love kat von d products they are definitely my favorite make up products. Cat Von D's foundations are full coverage and great for anytime I have horrible smile lines and The foundation never creases even after a full night of wearing it.
Rebecca B.
My color is light 46 and it matches my skin perfect: I have dry skin and the foundation does not make my skin more dry. Cons about this is that it's a little heavy but it is easy to apply and I would absolutely recommend this foundation!!!!
Serena S.
Jacksonville, FL
A little goes a long way with this product. I am able to cover up dark spots and create a flawless airy look. It is long lasting and is worth the price. I can appreciate a foundation with full coverage.
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
I love this product. I have some blemishes on my face so this really covers all of it up. I also have really oily skin so the matte Finnish really helps me. This product to me is really lightweight and glides right onto my face
I love that it is full coverage! It tends to get cakey around my nose and patchy on my cheeks. It may be my skin but other than that the finish is amazing and matte! I would buy it again if I could figure out a way to make it less cakey!
Judith F.
Phoenix, AZ
This foundation works sooo good!! I really recommend this to everyone who loves a full coverage. You can build this foundation up to hide blemishes. It does last a while. I personally would buy this again.
Marie G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Great for covering your flaws (acne, blackheads ect.) it's a bit cakey but nothing setting powder could fix! It's great for dry skin and easy to apply with a beauty blender, tots recommend this to anyone!
Julia A.
Vista, CA
I love love love this especially for a night out! It does get a little heavy so I only wear it on special occasions! It does have a matte finish and makes my face look superb!
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
I LOVE this foundation for the coverage! I know it is specifically for tattoos so it obviously is more so on the heavier side, but it is an easy going, easy to apply , stay all day product for my skin type.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon