Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
I really want to give this product 4.25 stars, but 4 it is. I have the most oily skin you could imagine. My t-zone gets oily in minutes! This foundation is soooo full coverage!! It covers everything from acne, to discoloration to tattoos and whatever else you want to cover. It is awesome for my oily skin and stays put all day long, as long as I set it with a powder. I do find that it feels rather heavy, but it is to be expected for a foundation this full coverage. I use this foundation when I know I need my makeup to last through the work day and beyond. Definitely not recommended for anyone who doesn't like that full coverage look. Applies best with a brush and then blended out with a beauty blender.
Julie R.
Brownsville, TX
I seemed excited to try this foundation but was a bit disappointed because the color I was recommended at Sephora was suppose to be true to my complexion but after purchasing I quickly noticed the shade got darker after it settles.
Simone E.
Daly City
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is definitely a heavy-duty foundation that is best used on special occasions that feature plenty of photography.  This full-coverage foundation looks beautiful and blurring without looking overly-cakey.  However, I would not recommend using this foundation for everyday.
Teresa N.
Oneonta, AL
I'm not a big foundation fan but I really like this formula. I'm very pale and the light 44 cool is a perfect match for me. I save this for special occasions, and paired with the kat von D primer and a setting spray it lasts all day.
CeCe G.
brookville, OH
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
product is definitely full coverage. a bit pricey, but the product does what it claims to do. application is a bit tedious because the product is so thick. the product does dry out my skin a bit and crack after a long time of wear.
Nicole K.
Portland, OR
I have dry skin and for my applying this was like putting paint on my face. So cakey even after mixing in some oil and using a damp beauty blender. Maybe this will work for someone with oily skin.
Tayla F.
Woodhaven, NY
So I use this when I'm going to be out all day and it's a miracle worker. It's moisturizing and easy to apply, i also like that it wears light like I can't tell I have it on. I've recommended it to friends and they love it also.
Stephanie v.
Midvale
Review for: Medium 58 more...
If you want a full coverage foundation this is the one and it's buildable but you won't need to. It's good for either skin I feel like and it gives you a matte finish. I would recommend this product
Felicia B.
This one is my favorite you have to use the right makeup brush when applying tho or else you will get caky makeup face and it will show wrinkles .. but i love how it covers blinishes and age spots covers everything .. my favorite
Taylor D.
Elyria, OH
I have dealt with acne and acne scarring since before I started wearing makeup. And I have never found a foundation that covers as well as this one. It is lightweight and I will continue to buy this.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.