Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Sara K.
Plant City, FL
I love love love this foundation. My only issue is it takes a little while to dry. This foundation is the longest wearing foundation I have ever tried. It literally lasts all night long. No touching up at all through the night or day.
Zoe C.
Bemidji, MN
Review for: Light 42 more...
A good foundation. Doesn't always work for my skin. But when it does it looks flawless with medium/full coverage. And feels lightweight. Love the packaging. Kat Von D does not dissapoint once again!!!
Nicole P.
Lancaster, CA
I love this foundation. It is medium to full coverage. I have found it is best applied with a beauty blender - as with a brush application it sort of looks cakey. It is pricy but I will certainly buy it again for nights when I go out.
Brianna M.
Review for: Deep 74 more...
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVEE. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SINCE 8th grade and it is amazing on my skin. It covers ALLL MY ANCE SCARS, IT LASTS LONG, ITS LIGHT WEIGHT AND IS THE BEST THING EVER. THIS IS A MUSST ESPECIALLY IF U HAVE ANCE SCARS
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
If you want a second skin this is your foundation. If you have oily skin I suggest a good mattifying primer with it. But it does do the job and well it comes in a million shades and it is super full coverage
Erin b.
Pottsville, PA
Great full coverage foundation. It does dry quickly so working in small areas with a damp beauty blender seems to get he best application for me. It doesn't oxidize and stays put with minimal transfer.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive had a sample product of this but I really love the coverage this gives its matte and looks great for a full faced makeup look it really covers tattoos. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I rate this five stars because I have literally tried everything. My mom being a makeup artist I have been able to try all kinds of different brands and products. And living in Las Vegas makes it a little harder to find the right foundation that will survive in this heat. And it stays on so beautifully I don't have to worry about it drying my skin or making it look dewy, and not covering all the way. Kat Von D really out did herself with her makeup line! I love this foundation and I will keep buying ! I highly recommend this product it really does lock in and stay on! I also apply a setting spray after so it lasts longer after but it probably doesn't need it !!!
Makenzie M.
Warren, RI
Love this foundation. Very heavy and thick
When using it with the primer, the both work so well together.
Great to mix the primer and foundation together as well to achieve a more dewy finish but still full coverage. Love love love
Lauren M.
Clinton, PA
I like that they have many fair tones because I have really light skin but I didn't like how cakey it looked on me. It has wonderful coverage and lasted long, but just to thick of a foundation for me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.