Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Elisa G.
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is very full coverage and water resistant, but it looks too heavy on my skin. It looks cakey and emphasized my pores. Just not really a big fan of this foundation. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Crystal K.
Stephens City, VA
Review for: Deep 76 Warm more...
Hands down the best foundation ever! Gives you a full, matte coverage that can't be beat. A little pricey and inconvenient that I can only get it at Ulta which is out of my way. Will buy a million times over
britt s.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
It's a very good full coverage foundation it makes my skin look smooth and even. It also doesn't look to cakey or feel heavy on my face. I get a lot of compliments on it and have been using it for years
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
very matte and dry formula which is not a bad thing for my very oily skin. if you have dry skin i don't think you would like this because it will stick to your dry patches. it is great for anyone with normal combo, and oily skin.
karla m.
Elk Grove, CA
I saw this foundation on instagram and didnt believe it could cover up tattoos but it really can!! So i bought it for a job interview because of the fact to hide a tattoe and omfg the coverage is amazing! !! I loved it
Elizabeth H.
Springfield, KY
Review for: Light 48 more...
All in all it is a good foundation. Very full coverage with a beautiful matte finish but it is so full coverage it does tend to break up around my nose. Other than that I am obsessed with this foundation
Alex P.
Lafayette , LA
Sooooo full coverage! You can have so many pimples on your face and this foundation will cover them up so well! The formula is amazing and it's my go to foundation! Say goodbye to trouble spots cause this foundation has got you covered!
Kelly C.
I love this foundation!! I have used it for a long time, and have never been disappointed! It is definitely a heavy foundation, so I only wear it in the fall and winter time. If you are going to use it in the summer, apply half as much!!
Elisabeth P.
Horsham, PA
This is my go to foundation. It totally works for my skin type and I'm able to easily match my shade. I use only a little for light coverage but a lot goes a long way with this product. This is my go to.
Megan D.
plymouth
I hate this foundation. Was such a waste of money, it lasted all day but it would sink into fine lines and was a little heavy on the face. Very drying and would flake off of my skin. Would not buy again
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.