Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19856)
Media (1907)
Sierra E.
Kaysville, UT
This foundation is great for someone who wants a full coverage look. Only people with combination to oily skin types can wear this, due to how drying this foundation is. If you are a pale person and can't find a foundation light enough you should try Kat Von D's shades: 41 light- neutral, 42- light neutral, and 46- light cool
Danielle D.
Portland, AR
The best produce to ever hit the shelves in my opinion. Never have I had all over all day coverage like i do with the Lock-it Tatto Foundation. If you don't believe me put some over a tattoo and it will be gone. Trust me I have tryed it!
Briannah R.
Maryland Hts, MO
This has the perfect matte finish I need. I have combination skin and in the summer I get really oily, but this doesnt show it. It is easy to over use so you have to make sure you dont look cakey when using it. There is a wide selection of colors so almost everyone can find their shade. It covers up acne like a dream.
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
I love this foundation. If I’m going out this is the one for me. Great converge, stays on, covers everything and it’s worth the price. I’d covers better then the born this way foundation in my opinion, it also matches my skin tone the best.
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Obviously this is one of the best foundations ever. It has industrial strength and you know what???? It literally covered everything. I have old acne marks and it covered those so well I was so impressed
Liana N.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I do love the coverage or this foundation BUT its veryyy cakeyy! Ove tried almost everything to avoid it looking so caked on but the formula of the foundation is just soo thick its kind of hard to avoid.
Sara F.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This is the foundation I use everyday and swear by it. It stays on for hours and it covers up so much ! It's full coverage and leaves my skin so soft. I have dry skin and it does not hang to dry patches.
Crystal K.
Stephens City, VA
Review for: Deep 76 Warm more...
Hands down the best foundation ever! Gives you a full, matte coverage that can't be beat. A little pricey and inconvenient that I can only get it at Ulta which is out of my way. Will buy a million times over
karla m.
Elk Grove, CA
I saw this foundation on instagram and didnt believe it could cover up tattoos but it really can!! So i bought it for a job interview because of the fact to hide a tattoe and omfg the coverage is amazing! !! I loved it
Geneva H.
San Antonio , TX
I have combination skin, and this foundation felt too drying on my skin. If I had even the smallest dry patch, it would show. I loved the full coverage of the foundation, but it was not flattering on me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.