Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
Review for: Other more...
The best of the best! Want FULL coverage on your face - THIS is the product for you. I don't have to "touch-up" during the day anymore. It's long lasting and I don't think I'll be buying another foundation anytime soon.
Devhan L.
Camden, TN
This foundation was too thick for me. Coverage was great but no matter how little I used it was Soo thick.my face is super oily and this just kind of added to it. I wore a few days and my skin was a oily mess.
Katie O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Good stuff, does give that dried out look and gets cakey. I use face oil to helps I would say if you dry don't buy it. Probably works best for younger skin. But definitely gives the full coverage. Good overall
Kate A.
My favorite!!!! This foundation is BOSS. it's full coverage and unstoppable!! And don't be deceived, a little goes a long way! Once you master the correct amount the. You're golden! I'd buy it again and again!
Zena J.
Brentwood, TN
This makeup is super full coverage and if that’s not your thing don’t buy. I like full coverage but it was a little much and i found that it would kind of sit in my pores rather than giving me a smoothed look.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
This foundation was one I was super excited to try! I thought for sure I would love it being that I am completely hooked on the KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks... however that was not the case.. It was very, very, difficult to work with! Using a foundation brush would leave brush streaks on my face, & using a beauty blender would leave spots on my face... Needless to say I wasn't for me. The sales associate at Sephora "matched" me & made me look like a vampire. On the bright side, it is very, very, full coverage!!! Just not for me! I wish it would have worked for me!!!Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Hands down best foundation I've ever used. My only complaint is that it could be drying if you are prone to dry skin. It covered all that I needed covered and I tested it on my tattoo and it covered that too!
Sara H.
Watkinsville, GA
HOLY GRAIL ALERT! Love love love this foundation! It covers my thin skin so well, hides all of my spider veins and wears for the long haul. This is a heavy foundation, so I don't wear it during the summer as it can look caked when it's hot out.
💄Jessie💄 A.
Newport News
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
By far my favorite foundation!!! Gives a complete coverup. Does not leave my face looking oily like other foundations. Would definitely recommend to other makeup lovers. Pretty much the only foundation I use.
Madison B.
North hills , CA
I love this foundation the coverage is amazing and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it lasts all day. It's a matte finish and the price isn't bad for a high end foundation I've purchased it about 4 times.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon