Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Serena S.
Jacksonville, FL
A little goes a long way with this product. I am able to cover up dark spots and create a flawless airy look. It is long lasting and is worth the price. I can appreciate a foundation with full coverage.
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
I love this product. I have some blemishes on my face so this really covers all of it up. I also have really oily skin so the matte Finnish really helps me. This product to me is really lightweight and glides right onto my face
Karla V.
I love this foundation. I mostly wear it for going out with friends or special occasions as I don't like how heavy it feels. A little goes a long way. It is a true full coverage foundation! I have used it many years and always repurchase.
Jaclyn F.
Downey, CA
When I heard Kat Von D came out with a new foundation I immediately wanted to buy it. I have always loved her and look to her as a fashion inspiration. So regardless of what I heard about the product I just wanted it in my hands. Anyways…. I love trying new foundations, and this is so far my favorite full coverage… And when I say full coverage.. I mean full coverage. This foundation is VERY pigmented. It is made to cover tattoos.. So imagine how much pigment it would need to cover a tattoo.

”Formulated with 21 percent pigment, this powerful formula was developed to match a broad range of skin tones with bold coverage—the proprietary pigments can even effectively cover tattoos.”

Lasting all day I never need a touch up. According to the details it’s a matte finish. I can’t wear mattes since my skin is drier however, I didn’t feel this was too bad. It lacks the powdery dry down of a matte finish foundation and has a semi-matte feel that was fairly comfortable to wear without being to heavy. Before applying i always use a moisturizer and a primer which also helps with my dry skin.

“The combination of raw materials and the best siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters…”

If you are not looking for a full coverage foundation, I do not recommend getting this. Or at least go to sephora and ask for a sample!
Julia A.
Vista, CA
I love love love this especially for a night out! It does get a little heavy so I only wear it on special occasions! It does have a matte finish and makes my face look superb!
Aarushi G.
Richmond, VA
Great foundation I have nothing bad to say. The coverage is very nice and easily buildable. The shade range was not particularly limited and the texture is beautiful. Very long wearing love this foundation
Carly H.
Franklin, OH
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Perfect for uneven, oily or acne prone skin!
Apply in the morning with my foundation brush and beauty blender and you have flawless full coverage!
It is a little heavy, you can tell that you're wearing makeup, but the coverage is worth it!
Danielle D.
Portland, AR
The best produce to ever hit the shelves in my opinion. Never have I had all over all day coverage like i do with the Lock-it Tatto Foundation. If you don't believe me put some over a tattoo and it will be gone. Trust me I have tryed it!
Késia F.
Portland , OR
The foundation of my life! It matches perfectly my skin tone. It covers all of my breakouts. The only thing that I have problem is with the pump, sometimes I have to press a lot of time to get the product.
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
I love this foundation. If I’m going out this is the one for me. Great converge, stays on, covers everything and it’s worth the price. I’d covers better then the born this way foundation in my opinion, it also matches my skin tone the best.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.