Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19905)
Media (1914)
Fabiana M.
It was my go to until I found the urban Decay all nighter but it's a full coverage. Pricey but what foundation isn't? Be careful for your shade coloring! Go outside and check in the light, may throw you off after letting it sit for awhile!
Shelby E.
Bemidji, MN
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
This foundation was very long wearing, it didn’t crease, it didn’t make me any more oily than normal, I would recommend for people more normal to oily. The foundation can feel heavy— a little bit goes a long way but it is very full coverage.
Elizabeth M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Medium 57 more...
I seriously swear by this product! I have multiple colors simply because my shade changes based on the season. I have used it over my tattoos and it works amazingly well! It doesn't feel cakey at all. I don't care to use another foundation.
Callie C.
Novi, Mi
This foundation is great for oily and acne prone skin. Extremely full coverage with a matte finish and it is totally transfer proof. It can read a little bit cakey compared to other full coverage foundations, but I've learned that the trick is to use the BLACK beauty blender, rather than the pink. Something about the softness of it makes the foundation blend more easily and creates a more skin-like finish. Right now at Sephora they're selling a bundle with this foundation and a black beauty blender. What a steal!
It's also important to note that my skin is extremely sensitive and I break out if I look at myself in the mirror the wrong way. I have never experienced a breakout from this foundation. Plus it isn't tested on animals!
Lyndsee S.
Folsom, CA
I think the Kat Von D lock it foundation does its job very well. Sometimes I get coverage, sometimes I don't. I think it is good for oily skin, my dry skin wasn't best suited to it. I would buy this again!
Keisha L.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Deep 71 more...
The one and only foundation that you will never really have to use a concealer with. It has amazing coverage. I even use it a co eat for my tattoos when I need to have them covered for specials occasions.
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
Stays on all day long and doesn't budge. The consistency is thick so I prefer to apply it with a damp brush or beauty blender and work in sections. I wear only for special occasions as it blocks my pores.
Kailey R.
Oshkosh, WI
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is a very full coverage foundation and I love that it doesn’t transfer! When I had oily skin this was my go to foundation. However, once my skin started to change more towards the combo side it began to make my dry patches look awful.
Delaney W.
I definitely recommend this product again I repeat the statement I definitely recommend this product. This foundation works wonders to and for the skin. This product also comes in so many shades. I love it.
Anna H.
Knox, IN
Love this foundation. The only issue I have is that it’s in the higher price bracket. But I believe that you get what you pay for and this is well worth the money that you spend on it! Highly recommend this foundation!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.