Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Hannah J.
Farmville , VA
Full coverage! Long lasting and very pigmented. You don't even need a concealer when using this! This is very matte, and looks amazing with an illuminizing primer underneath! Beautiful wear, and sweat proof!
Raquel L.
Perris, CA
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Ever since I tried for the first time this foundation I fell in love with it. It does have a full coverage and I really like that about it. It does not dry out my skin at all and it doesn't look caky either.
Gabriela A.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation it is very full coverage I apply it with a beauty sponge. I feel a little goes a long way but it can get a bit cakey for my liking, and i have combination skin.
Karlee O.
Spokane Valley
I wasn’t a fan at all. It wasn’t for my skin type. I only used a few times and didn’t like too much so I don’t have that much of a review. I have oily skin and it was looked so dry and made my make up crack.
Angelica M.
La Mesa , CA
This foundation was nice for a full coverage. It was easy to apply with my beauty blender. And it really did "lock in". Even with setting powder I found my t zone really oily. So this foundation was just ok.
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
This is my absolute FAVORITE foundation! I've never found one that works half as good as this one does! Full coverage and doesn't dry my face out! It is long wear and it matches my skin flawlessly! Love it!
Lisha M.
Let me just start off by saying i have really oily skin. And this has been a god send. For me full coverage and is not all cakey, a little definitely goes a long ways. I was a little skeptical at first but i am on my 5th bottle of this baby. I recommend it to everyone, i always get compliments, the best foundation out there hands down.
Alyssa L.
Dubuque, IA
This is such a full coverage and it goes such a long way!!! I want to buy this again and again because it's so amazing! The color matched perfectly and it literally covers all my freckles! Highly recommend.
Amanda S.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
It covers my blemishes very well. Which I was very surprised when I used the foundation. It was very easy to apply and it was a nice matte finish and it gave me so much coverage. I would purchase this again
Tristen T.
Savannah, GA
I recently purchased this at Sephora. And I love it. It is a very matte finish, full coverage foundation. Covers acne and discoloration. Does feel a little heavy on the skin when applying,but it lasts all day long and is well worth the money.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon