Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Crystal R.
Fresno, CA
My favorite foundation!!! cannot do my make up without this foundation. It is full coverage. It hides all my imperfections. It lasts all day and does not budge. You should try this and the lock-it concealer.
Lindsay S.
Got too dark of a shade, but the coverage was great. I only used it a few times and didn't have any problems with it. I had to lighten it up with other foundations but it didn't flake off or break up at all
Anahi M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love love this foundation!! Not only is the packaging super cute, but the foundation itself is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, it's full coverage AND doesn't fade away throughout the day. I'd definitely recommend this to someone!
Samantha K.
Nederland, TX
I started using this product in January of 2016, a year later I'm still madly In love! It's great coverage but I just have a problem of patchyness along the nose area. I know it's just cause my skin is dry there, just thought I should say
Raquel L.
Perris, CA
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Ever since I tried for the first time this foundation I fell in love with it. It does have a full coverage and I really like that about it. It does not dry out my skin at all and it doesn't look caky either.
Melissa B.
Durham, NC
Only foundation I always go back to because I love it so much! Last all day long even when I sweat or get dirty still look flawless! Very matte! Goes a long way, I would recommend to anyone who loves makeup!
Emma K.
Greensburg , IN
I wore this foundation for my wedding and it was amazing. It is full coverage and didn't budge the whole night. I applied it with a beauty blender and went over it with the lock it powder foundation to set.
Saribel S.
Super full coverage foundation. Can look cakey if you apply too much. I like to mix it with their primer to get more out of the foundation and for a more every day kind of look.
Karlee O.
Spokane Valley
I wasn’t a fan at all. It wasn’t for my skin type. I only used a few times and didn’t like too much so I don’t have that much of a review. I have oily skin and it was looked so dry and made my make up crack.
Christine V.
It's definitely full coverage and a good product. It can be very heavy if applying too much so be sure to pack on only as much as you need. I would recommend it but only for oily to normal skin. If you have dry skin you will have dry patches.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.