Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
This is my absolute FAVORITE foundation! I've never found one that works half as good as this one does! Full coverage and doesn't dry my face out! It is long wear and it matches my skin flawlessly! Love it!
Melissa C.
The colors are a bit limited, but if you find your color your in luck. This has incredible coverage. A little goes a long way! It is a bit on the heavy side but you can use as much or as little as you like.
Raquel L.
Perris, CA
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Ever since I tried for the first time this foundation I fell in love with it. It does have a full coverage and I really like that about it. It does not dry out my skin at all and it doesn't look caky either.
Elina K.
I absolutely love this perfect foundation. It is full coverage and conceals everything. Little goes a long way. If you have dry skin I would use a hydrating primer. On my oily akin it is absolute perfection. Goes on smoothly and looks flawless
Crystal R.
Fresno, CA
My favorite foundation!!! cannot do my make up without this foundation. It is full coverage. It hides all my imperfections. It lasts all day and does not budge. You should try this and the lock-it concealer.
marcella B.
This is a good foundation, I have 2 of them. Different colors. And still the only issue I have is. That they are not the right color for me. I need to get the right shade for me. But the coverage is amazing.
Anahi M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love love this foundation!! Not only is the packaging super cute, but the foundation itself is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, it's full coverage AND doesn't fade away throughout the day. I'd definitely recommend this to someone!
Melissa B.
Durham, NC
Only foundation I always go back to because I love it so much! Last all day long even when I sweat or get dirty still look flawless! Very matte! Goes a long way, I would recommend to anyone who loves makeup!
Brenda D.
Joliet, IL
This is a very pigmented foundation, I love this. I've never once had to use a concealer with this, only a very, very light dusting of translucent powder for an even more matte look. Amazing work put into this product, it honestly offers a lot of bang for your buck. I've never had a foundation that's been as flawless as this. You know, look good, feel good. And I felt like a f**cking model in this. (Pardon the language.) 11/10 will always be a favorite. I have heard one thing from people that it apparently applies gross, it's because honestly the best way for this foundation to be applied is your fingers, a free tool, but so many girls nowadays prefer to use their brushes which honestly ruin the application of this specific foundation.
Jacey J.
Saint Joseph , MO
This foundation is great if you're wanting full coverage! I mix a little oil with my lock it tattoo foundation because my skin is super dry. Mixing the oil in makes for a flawless face!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.