Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Zena J.
Brentwood, TN
This makeup is super full coverage and if that’s not your thing don’t buy. I like full coverage but it was a little much and i found that it would kind of sit in my pores rather than giving me a smoothed look.
Sara H.
Watkinsville, GA
HOLY GRAIL ALERT! Love love love this foundation! It covers my thin skin so well, hides all of my spider veins and wears for the long haul. This is a heavy foundation, so I don't wear it during the summer as it can look caked when it's hot out.
Autumn H.
Best full coverage foundation ever! It really covers up everything and anything you need covered it so easy to apply and looks amazing you can't even feel you have makeup on, this is my go to! I always tell people to try it!
Kate A.
My favorite!!!! This foundation is BOSS. it's full coverage and unstoppable!! And don't be deceived, a little goes a long way! Once you master the correct amount the. You're golden! I'd buy it again and again!
Joanna S.
Aurora
I thought I loved this foundation. It was a good matte foundation, full coverage but it was too cakey. It was really heavy on the skin but it is long lasting. I liked it but didn't love it as I hoped I would.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
This foundation was one I was super excited to try! I thought for sure I would love it being that I am completely hooked on the KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks... however that was not the case.. It was very, very, difficult to work with! Using a foundation brush would leave brush streaks on my face, & using a beauty blender would leave spots on my face... Needless to say I wasn't for me. The sales associate at Sephora "matched" me & made me look like a vampire. On the bright side, it is very, very, full coverage!!! Just not for me! I wish it would have worked for me!!!Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Monique P.
Delano, CA
This foundation is really good. It’s full coverage so it has excellent coverage. It’s also a great price point only $34.00 . I like to also use it with a beauty blender for more of a lighter feel on the skin.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
I love this foundation! It matches my skin tone perfect! It is very buildable and lasts all day. I have very dry skin and this works so much better on my skin then alternate foundations. I would recommend this to others.
Ashley P.
Baltimore
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Very full coverage but a tad too heavy for my skin. If I wear it everyday, I do breakout but it’s nice for once in a while. It does cover everything though and has a matte finish that stays put all day.
Sarah W.
Nottingham, MD
Life saver. What more is there to say? It does the job and has so many skin color options. A little small for the price, but the formula is amazing so I believe it's worth it. Feels very light on face but really covers all blemishes !! Recommend for everyone !!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.