Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Olivia E.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Other more...
I use light 46. I would absolutely recommend this foundation for anyone who wants full coverage; I have oily skin and can use one pump and get a full dewy coverage on my whole face. It's very spreadable and blendable and sits well under powder.
Diana L.
Dallas, TX
Coverage is amazing good for a combination skin type, the product is definitely a full coverage the price is amazing for the amount that you get! I highly recommend this for my full coverage people out there.
Nicole D.
Great foundation if you need extra coverage! Do watch out though because it can get cakey if you're not careful but this will cover a lot and leave you with a really matte and smooth finish that lasts a long time.
Heather M.
Grovetown, GA
Ok so first let me say I have freckles lots of freckles and I have dry skin so I didn't have high hopes for this foundation. I got this foundation thinking it would be full coverage but not enough to take away my freckles and would probably settle into my lines and give me dry patches. At first when I used my beauty blender it didn't take away my freckles and I was discouraged but the next day I used it with a brush and NO FRECKLES. It didn't settle into my lines or give me dry patches. I do however use a moisturizing primer with this foundation. It blends great, is buildable, and is def full coverage. I use this when I know I'm going somewhere and pictures will be taken. I will highly recommend this foundation even for those with dry skin as long as you use the right primer.
Monique P.
Delano, CA
This foundation is really good. It’s full coverage so it has excellent coverage. It’s also a great price point only $34.00 . I like to also use it with a beauty blender for more of a lighter feel on the skin.
Aleksandra A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Full coverage and long lasting! This is one of the best foundations on the market. If applied with a brush (Kat Von D sells one!) you get the full coverage right on. When using a beauty blender sponge, the coverage falls between medium and full. It comes in a massive amount of shades, and there are more coming! This can be an every day foundation, and will last throughout an intense day. If I'm only going out for an hour or so, it dries to a shellac-like finish so I don't even feel the need to set it. It can be worn with dry skin, if you use tons of moisturizer prior. It absolutely controls sweat and oil.
Brianna J.
Gallitzin
I love KVD foundation, it’s super high coverage and great at hiding anything! I’ve been using the same one for over 6 months with a lot left, a little goes a very long way, so it is definitely worth its price!
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
I have redness on my cheeks and nose from Lupus disease. I have used so many color corrector serums, concealers, primers with color correction, etc. This foundation is the best I've found to hide the redness. I don't have to use a concealer or anything. It does the job and does it well. I did have a hard time at first because it kept separating but it turns out, I was using too many mattifying products with it. The best primer to use with this is Benefit Porefessional according to the lady at sephora who had to figure out what I was doing to make it separate on me. I'm oily in my t zone so I was using mattifying primer, mattifying setting spray, and skimping on moisturizer. Once I made sure to use a moisturizer and switched my primer, this went on like a dream.
Teresa R.
Little Rock
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I love the color and coverage, it’s not for me because it’s a bit heavy for my oily skin but it’s definitely a great foundation and you get soooo much product for what you pay for. Definitely a little goes a long way
Maria Z.
This foundation is sooo full coverage!! I love kay von d and her makeup brand! People say it looks a little cakey but on my skin type it works perfect. I recommend this foundation. I purchased mine at sephora.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.