Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
stephanie b.
This is a very full coverage Foundation without leaving your face looking cakey. Although they have several shades to choose from they didn't have my shade and i have never had that problem with other brands.
Veronica M.
Best foundation I have ever used in my life! The coverage is full and hides many imperfections...doesn’t feel cakey and doesn’t overly oxidize. A little goes a long way with this product.
Teresa R.
Little Rock
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I love the color and coverage, it’s not for me because it’s a bit heavy for my oily skin but it’s definitely a great foundation and you get soooo much product for what you pay for. Definitely a little goes a long way
Stefanie T.
Acworth, GA
As far as coverage goes for this foundation, it's great!! It covers up so well. I have a lot of scarring on my face and it hid the dark marks very very well. The only bad thing I felt was that it was way to heavy feeling. Like I could feel it on my face after I put it on and for the rest of the day. If that doesn't bother you, then this stuff is perfect!
Kylie K.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Light 42 more...
I love this foundation. The coverage is awesome. It is a bit thick and heavy though. I think it's great for someone with dry skin. It's super easy to blend and apply. I would definitely buy again and would recommend.
Angel H.
Abbeville , SC
It's a very great with oily skin. And last all day. It's hydrating for the skin. And have a matte finish. Is very full coverage. There is no need for a second coat of it. And I recommend it to all my friends.
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Hands down best foundation I've ever used. My only complaint is that it could be drying if you are prone to dry skin. It covered all that I needed covered and I tested it on my tattoo and it covered that too!
Sarah W.
Nottingham, MD
Life saver. What more is there to say? It does the job and has so many skin color options. A little small for the price, but the formula is amazing so I believe it's worth it. Feels very light on face but really covers all blemishes !! Recommend for everyone !!
Shayna R.
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT!! It worked so well, it stays on alllll day whether at work while waitressing or at school or walks downtown. Would highly recommend this to everyone looking for a good stay on foundation
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
I absolutely Love this product the brand is great the amount is extremely generous the coverage is to die for in the color variety is so great I find myself using this as a container and a condor extremely pigmented
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.