Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19865)
Media (1907)
nataylee h.
I am not really a fan of this foundation unfortunately. I received this from influenster and was so excited because I love Kat Von D and the products but it was just too heavy for me. I like a more medium coverage and even when I tried to use less it was still too heavy and clung to any dryness. These are all personal issues with my own skin and preference. But, I think that someone who loves a good full coverage moment would love this foundation.
Macey E.
Lindsay
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Loving the Kat Von D #lockitfoundation and #lockitconcealercreme. Loving the flawless finish it has given my skin. Thank you @influenster for sending me these free products to try out!💄✨💋 #HOWILOCKIT #LOCKITFOUNDATION #contest #complimentary @katvondbeauty Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Viviana S.
brownsville, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
I would love to give this a five star review but truth be told it's not great year round in this south Texas heat and humidity. The coverage is great and the color match is perfect the finish is matte but not powdery at all! It is NOT transfer proof though and it cakes around my nose and settles in my fine lines pretty fast. This is my favorite winter and fall foundation but summer is not KvD's foundation friend. #edit This is for the shade 43 lol
Sandra B.
Pomona
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
I have really oily skin and this foundation did miracles it is my favorite foundation and it’s a full coverage foundation. The foundation drys too fast so you have to blend quickly I recommend this for oily skin and setting it with the Laura mercier translucent powder you will not see oil at all
janelle s.
Homestead, FL
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS FOUNDATION! i tried it on in sephora on south beach and biiiiih my skin!! everything about my skin and that foundation fell in love! and then bottle itself is really really unique! overall definitely a 9/10
Ainsley L.
Aiken
This foundation is ok. It gives good coverage but it is very thick and heavy. I also have trouble with it transferring off of my face. But A+ in the light side of the shade range. I can never find something pale enough for me
conway g.
Kuna, ID
Favorite foundation on earth. It’s a big deal!!! This stuff is incredible, covers everything and looks amazing, even on my worst skin days. Gives full coverage, but can be sheeted out with moisturizer for a more natural look.
Kerry D.
Ooltewah, TN
I really tried to like this foundation, but it’s just not for me. I love a full coverage foundation and this is definitely that, but I feel like it makes you look lifeless. It’s also harder to blend and can be hard to apply.
C A.
If you like FULLLLL coverage you’ll love this. I think this is concealer in a foundation bottle. It’s heavy so it can feel like makeup and sometimes look like it but this leaves you FLAWLESS. Imperfections don’t have a chance with this.
Taylor S.
Cambridge, MN
It looks okay if you only plan to wear it for an hour or so, after that it goes dry and cakey. It breaks apart on the skin, but it has good coverage and I love the shades they have. I just wish it wasn’t so pasty and dry looking on the skin
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.