Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Allison S.
Girard
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I recently purchased this foundation and I love it!! The coverage is beautiful and it hides all of my imperfections on my skin. I would say it’s a mixture of dewy and matte. I would buy it again in a heart beat.
Maritza C.
Patchogue, NY
So this really lives up to its name and claims. The only issue I have is that I usually have to buy two different shades and combine them to get my perfect match. Coverage is very good and it definitely locks in!
Kimberly B.
Deer Park, TX
Best coverage! Great number of color choices. Matte finish which can be hard on DRY skin but still is amazing with a good primer. Best for normal/combination. Love the way it is packaged with the little stopper.
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Modesto, CA
I want to love this foundation. I've been using for the last 3-4 months and everyday I notice how badly this formula sits on your skin, and comes across caked on. It offers amazing coverage, I wish it worked for me
aryana g.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The product is completely full coverage. It works best if you use the lock it primer prior to using the actually foundation. I have oily skin, and I only have to blot every few hours. It's my holy grail product!!
Briana G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Can't go wrong with this Kat Von D Foundation. It covers everything - hence the name. It's extremely easy to apply, Brush or Sponge. All day wear, Kinda heavy texture. For the price and product I would buy again.
Michelle F.
San Juan , TX
I love this foundation. It's high coverage. I think it's kind of heavy so this is my evening/going out foundation. Very important to moisturize before application because the foundation will highlight imperfections. Otherwise it's great!
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
This foundation is my PERFECT SHADE. It is full coverage without looking cakey or feeling heavy. It lasts all day long and it's blendable. I think it works with all skin types and will be buying this product for years
Katie O.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Good stuff, does give that dried out look and gets cakey. I use face oil to helps I would say if you dry don't buy it. Probably works best for younger skin. But definitely gives the full coverage. Good overall
Samantha A.
Review for: Medium 56 more...
I had recently gotten this. I have oily skin and tend to have foundation melt off my face or just look cakey. This is none of those. It has a wonderful matte finish and a wide color selection. Great full coverage without being cakey and can last all day and night out. One of my favorites.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.