Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Bridgette F.
Ona, WV
I have used this foundation for years. It is the perfect full coverage. I have oily skin so sometimes I find after a few hours of wear it does start to look a little more oily than I like, but overall it's great!
Katrina T.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Wears so well, has amazing pigmentation, matte finish, long lasting. It can be a tad bit drying so it’s best for normal, combo and oily skin. Well worth it though. I’d buy this again in a heartbeat, so I’m sold!
Dayna C.
Prospect, CT
I like it but don’t love it. I prefer her powder one better but even that doesn’t last all day. The formula isn’t enough for me but it also makes me break out. I wasn’t satisfied with this and will be returning.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
BEST LIQUID FOUNDATION EVER!! This is a holy grail product for me. Set it and forget it, and it won't budge for a whole day. I have very pale skin (natural redhead) and i can NEVER find a shade i match with. Theyre always too dark or too orange. So, naturally i ordered the lightest shade of this, and it actually turned out to be too light! I was and still am amazed by that. Rather than return this one for a shade or 2 darker, i decided to try mixing it with my tarte™ Amazonian clay full coverage foundation SPF 15, which is slightly too dark for me. The mix works perfectly for my skin! And any areas i want to brighten, i just use the KVD without mixing in any Tarte. Works like a charm. The formula gives amazing full-full coverage, but doesn't feel at all cakey. I feel like this foundation was made for me! And coming from a girl who can NEVER find her right shade, that means alot to me. I have been singing the praises and recommending to everyone i know. I will also, without a doubt, DEFINITELY purchase this again.
elise s.
bastrop
Super full coverage. The color is skittle light for me. Super super dewy and sticky. Easy to apply and blend out on my skin. Not good for oily skin but looks good when I have dry skin. Might buy a darker shade.
Guadalupe Victoria B.
Paris
The best full coverage liquid foundation for a matte effect! It lasts all day, perfect if you have dry skin, it will hydrate it. Small amount of product needed, very light feeling and will not get cakey at all!
Denisse C.
San Antonio, TX
As I was getting into makeup one of my first products that I bought was this foundation but as I kept wearing it it would brake on my face. Definitely full coverage and easy to apply it just didn't work for me.
Allie C.
I've sampled a bunch of luxury foundations in the last six months while in search of just the right one for me. I knew the first time I wore it that KVD Lock-It was a winner. In terms of coverage, it's beyond full. The pigmentation is so concentrated that I sometimes mix it with my moisturizer and use it as a BB cream instead of full coverage. The formula is lightweight so you don't feel as if you're wearing a greasy mask and it has been very kind to my unpredictable skin. Best of all, it wears like iron all day long, so my face looks just as good when I leave work as it did when I got there 12 hours earlier. With the wider range of tones now available in the line, I highly recommend this foundation to anyone who wants mega-coverage with major staying power.
Tiffany T.
Newnan, GA
This is the best full coverage foundation i have found so far. It is my favorite foundation so far. It hides your pores, any imperfections, it is easy to blend out, so many positive things about this foundation.
Beth F.
Rossville , GA
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I love how long this product last. Very complete coverage and doesn't cake up on your face. Color matched perfectly as well. I purchase my at sephora and they always help with any color matching I need. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.