Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Juliette B.
Whittier, CA
I've been using this foundation for 3 years. It is seriously the best foundation I have ever used. I went through a lot of different foundations in the past 7 years since I started wearing make up. It's thick it isn't watery like urban decay naked foundation. This foundation has such full coverage I have acne not a lot. I have freckles as well and it covers it all! Whenever I go to Macy's or Nordstrom the make up associates always ask which foundation I use, because it makes your skin look really flawless. If you want a natural look this isn't the foundation for you. You can clearly see that you're wearing make up.I recommend using the Mac studio fix powder over it instead of the Kat Von d powder because it makes it look really cakey,but it might be different for other people since everyone has different skin.I have normal to oily skin. I use this this foundation with the smashbox photofinish primer or cover fx acne treatment primer. I find it that either works well with the foundation
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I love this stuff! It really offers great full coverage and stays matte all day long. Cons are that it is a bit expensive and doesn't last super long. But it is easy to apply and I will definitely be buying it again.
Chelsea C.
Guilford, CT
If you want full coverage, this is it. I will say that it is a bit heavy, and if you are dry, you probably won't like it. I dilute mine with the featherweight primer on my combo skin. A little goes a very long way!
Guadalupe Victoria B.
Paris
The best full coverage liquid foundation for a matte effect! It lasts all day, perfect if you have dry skin, it will hydrate it. Small amount of product needed, very light feeling and will not get cakey at all!
Allison M.
Sanford, FL
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation was too heavy for me. It would always look cakey and unnatural. It’s thick and definitely full coverage. I can’t get it to work for me and prefer many of the drugstore full coverage options more.
marissa g.
palatine
i absolutely adore this foundation! i have scaring and acne that i have to deal with, and i have never had my skin look so airbrushed! it smoothies everything out and just looks so good. after using this product i would not go back to anything else!
Tina D.
Love this foundation. Especially when used with the primer. Expensive, but nice coverage. Used a make up sponge for smooth and even coverage. I bought mine at Sephora.
Lori E.
Whittier
This is a full coverage foundation a little goes a long way. It seemed to crack during the day wirh heat outside. If you like full coverage this one is for you. Make sure you prime first it will stay on better..
Kathy C.
Fresno, CA
I really love this foundation because it's super full coverage and great for oily skin ! Also, I would buy this foundation again because it my all time favorite. I wear it mostly during the fall and winter ! (:
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
This foundation is my favorite of all time! As far as pros go, there is many! This product is amazing for the summer time and when used on oily skin. This foundation dries very quickly and leaves a smooth powder finish. As well it is full coverage for a little definitely goes a long way. Two cons are that it is a bit costly retailing around $35. However the price is completely worth the quality of this product, even the packaging is beautiful! The other con is the tube can get somewhat messy, but at least with the pump it is more sanitary than the other bottles of foundation. I have had my foundation bottle for more than two years and it still has lots of product left for only two pumps covers my face flawlessly. You can also double this product as a concealer if you dab it on problem areas and let it set for a few seconds then completely blend into the skin. This foundation is so pigmented that it can even cover those dark under eye circles! Definitely a must try foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon