Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Dayna C.
Prospect, CT
I like it but don’t love it. I prefer her powder one better but even that doesn’t last all day. The formula isn’t enough for me but it also makes me break out. I wasn’t satisfied with this and will be returning.
Ana A.
Went into Sephora and got a sample of this foundation and fell in love. For just $35 you get a super high coverage foundation. Plus there’s plenty of color ranges which is a must for me (medium/brown skin tone)
Alexa B.
Lodi
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
I absolutely love this foundation. It seriously covers up everything. I really had an issue with redness and I felt like this was my solution. I’ll buy again in the future when I’m looking for full coverage again!
Harleigh S.
Paris , TX
Review for: Light 48 more...
Not the biggest fan of this foundation and here's why. It's definitely full coverage but it's very drying on my skin. It also clings to my dry spots and makes my skin look caked. I wanted to love it but it just didn't work for me.
Briana G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Can't go wrong with this Kat Von D Foundation. It covers everything - hence the name. It's extremely easy to apply, Brush or Sponge. All day wear, Kinda heavy texture. For the price and product I would buy again.
Bonita S.
I have used this product when I need a lot of coverage. I wish it had more anti-aging abilities because I could use it for my go-to at all times if it did. I have also tried to use it with anti-aging primers and it does it's a full coverage capacity
Denisse C.
San Antonio, TX
As I was getting into makeup one of my first products that I bought was this foundation but as I kept wearing it it would brake on my face. Definitely full coverage and easy to apply it just didn't work for me.
Elena T.
I think this is an amazing foundation! It has very full coverage with a matte finish which I find is perfect for me considering I have very oily skin and acne scarring. I think the packaging is great and just one pump is plenty to cover your whole face, maybe even too much. I apply this with a damp beauty blender and I find that it helps it blend in and look a little more natural considering that it is very easy to look cakey with this foundation. It is easy to put way too much on, so I find a damp beauty blender blends it in the best. Even though it has a matte finish I find myself still getting oily throughout the day, but I have VERY oily skin and I always get oily no matter what foundation I use, so it doesn't surprise me that I got oily with this. When I wear this I usually don't wear concealer because it covers great. Overall this is a great foundation at a pretty decent price. If you are looking for something very full coverage and matte I would definitely recommend this!
Jennifer T.
Riverside, CA
Love Kat Von d’s cosmetic line. Her foundation is full coverage and cover my dark spots that I would get when I was pregnant. Definitely recommend this foundation if you are looking for something full coverage.
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
This foundation is my favorite of all time! As far as pros go, there is many! This product is amazing for the summer time and when used on oily skin. This foundation dries very quickly and leaves a smooth powder finish. As well it is full coverage for a little definitely goes a long way. Two cons are that it is a bit costly retailing around $35. However the price is completely worth the quality of this product, even the packaging is beautiful! The other con is the tube can get somewhat messy, but at least with the pump it is more sanitary than the other bottles of foundation. I have had my foundation bottle for more than two years and it still has lots of product left for only two pumps covers my face flawlessly. You can also double this product as a concealer if you dab it on problem areas and let it set for a few seconds then completely blend into the skin. This foundation is so pigmented that it can even cover those dark under eye circles! Definitely a must try foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.