Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Kelly J.
Jackson
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
I absolutely love this foundation! This was the first high end foundation that I added to my freelance makeup kit. It covers just about anything! I’ve used it to even cover some clients tattoos. I keep this foundation in my kit.
Alexis L.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation used to be my go to. I was obsessed. I’m not sure if they had changed the formula, but it just doesn’t work for me anymore. It goes on super thick, has high coverage which can turn a bit cake like but on my skin it just comes on patchy and wears off so easily now.
Mydien T.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is super full coverage! Like it will hide absolutely everything. It’s easy to apply. It will last you all day long. It does feel heavy on the skin, but it is full coverage. It doesn’t make my face shiny or oily. It’s flawless.
Ivan G.
Las vegas
This is a really good foundation. But personally it's to thick for me I don't like a heavy foundation. But the coverage is great and it looks really nice on the skin. But I wouldn't recommend if you don't like thick foundations.
Laine F.
Lagrange, GA
For me, this foundation was just way too think. I thought that I would enjoy a full coverage foundation, but this product is no joke. If you like a complete full coverage you may like this, but you can definitely feel it on you skin and I prefer a lightweight formula.
Ariana N.
Atlanta
I purchased this at Ulta last summer. It is pretty full coverage however it is so drying of your skin and it smells like paint. It just feels like you’re painting your face but if that doesn’t affect you it is good coverage !!
Marissa Y.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Bought this to cover my tattoo in my arm for a play. It works pretty well for that purpose. As far as on my face I think it’s just a bit too heavy for my liking but those who love heavy coverage this is great. Pricey but great.
Kristin H.
Tustin, CA
Works amazingly!! If you’re looking for a Full coverage foundation with a matte finish look no further. No primer needed. Apply with a beauty blender or a brush. Either way you’ll get flawless results. A little goes a long way.
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
It can be drying, so moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! But the long lasting full coverage is fantastic. This is my go to when I need to cover up a pimple, especially in the winter when heavier foundations are more comfortable
April C.
When I first got this I loved it. It was literally sweat proof and that is something that I really needed in the summer time. Not long after i got it, it began to oxidize on my face as soon as I applied it. I took it back. A year later I rebought it to see if it would work but the same thing happened it really didn't work for me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.