Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19897)
Media (1912)
Christina K.
New Hyde Park, NY
I've had acne for years that is very profound. When I say I have tried every brand of foundation I've honestly had. I have tired MAC, Stila, Makeup Forever, Clinique, Covergirl, Neutrogenia, the list is honestly endless. However due to acne and acne scarring I was researching full-coverage foundation and I stumbled across reviews of Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo foundation on youtube and I was amazed at the coverage on women with similar skin types as mine. I recently purchased it and I can honestly say it was totally worth the higher price tag. It goes on so smooth and do not cake on like most full coverage do. I always had a problem with my foundation lasting all day and this is the only one that stands up to my hectic student schedule. I can not express enough how amazing this product is for those who have acne. The coverage is flawless, the coloring is great, and it does not irritate my sensitive skin. I would HIGHLY recommend trying this product and researching the results of it on youtube!
Kayla H.
Naples
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
This foundation is the epitome of full coverage foundation. However, you can’t have any dry skin prior to application because it will show texture. If I have a severe breakout this is what I reach for. Lasts all day.
Samantha A.
Opa Locka, FL
I'm in the shade Medium 58 Neutral. It covers all my imperfection my redness and dark circles. It very full coverage. It fits well with my oily skin and the shade matches so well.
Jacqueline L.
THIS Foundation is amazing I always use it for full fover and it does cover all your in perfection 100 % if someone ask me if I will buy it againg of course with my eyes close
Maria O.
I really wanted to love this foundation but sadly did not work out for me. I have oily combo skin. It completely slid off my nose area and made me into a grease ball by the end of the day. It's not light weight it is not transfer resistant and definitely not oil control and with out a doubt not 24 hour long wearing. I tried it with smashbox water primer and without a primer and just my skin care to really see if it was the primer making it like that. Also it made me break out in areas where I never even had break outs! When I break out I usually get it forehead 1-2 break outs and just 1 on chin. However after 3 days of use I got break outs on the sides of my face only. I had really wanted to love this foundation and keep it but after days of trying it I just can't.
Kimberly C.
Looove this product it makes my skin feel really smooth with my makeup. It is easy to apply and love the design. It makes my makeup last all day and look glamorous. I will definitley buy and recommend this product.
Brittany O.
I actually really love this foundation. It's got a nice matte finish and goes great on my skin, it's lightweight and doesn't look Carley, it's very easy to apply and you don't have to put multiple layers! I would definitely recommend this foundation!
Kadisha A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
I️ like this foundation. It’s my winter foundation. I️ like the coverage. Every easy to apple. Full coverage with I️ say three to four pumps. I️ have combination skin and it works perfectly well with my crazy skin.
Christine F.
Raleigh, NC
I love this liquid foundation!!! I have oily skin and this foundation goes on easily, especially with a foundation brush and gives excellent coverage and will last until you take it off.
I have worn this overnight and it looked just as good the next morning and that was after a party, this is my picture foundation :)
isalyn g.
Pr Du Sac, WI
good coverage but tends to cling to dry patches. good color range and i found a color that suits me perfectly. it's easy to apply, would recommend a beauty blender. i would buy this again it lasted me a long time.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.