Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Kaitlin M.
Cordele, GA
I honestly hated this so much. It's super cakey, shows every single imperfection in your skin. Very very matte and I have oily skin so that shouldn't be a problem but it looks so bad! I would not purchase this again.
D'sirré B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have this in two shades for summer and winter time . The coverage is amazing it cover everything! Long lasting too ! Very blendable and easy to apply. It was not cakey at all! I would totally purchase this again !
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Love this foundation!! beautiful packaging and fairly priced for the amount you get. Very easy to apply and blend lightweight but full coverage. Amazing foundation.
Fatima C.
Livermore, CA
I've purchased this twice now, hoping i would love it buy sadly my face is too oily. It starts off amazing, the coverage is full, but it settles in areas around my face as the day goes by and my natural oils come out
Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
this has a thock consistency, so you only need a litlle to cover you face. Once it dries it is really locked in place. I have worn this for 24 hours and my face was still beat. The only thing I dont like is the smell
Sarah F.
Itasca, IL
I absolutely love this foundation. It's 100% full coverage and will cover any and all imperfections. A little bit goes a LONG way. I've found that the best way to apply this foundation is with a damp beauty blender.
Amin F.
My favorite foundation at this time! It's full coverage but light weight. It is long lasting and you have to use a very small amount to get the coverage you want. But you have to blend it well or it might look cakey!
Paulina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love everything about this foundation! It is matte and it is full coverage. A little foundation goes a long way! I use to use two face but didn't get as much coverage then with this foundation. I will not go back to another brand as this does the job!
Melɨssa W.
Phoenix, AZ
LOVEEEE! If you like long lasting high coverage foundation this is a MUST. It is rather thick but it makes your skin look flawless and beautiful. Probably not suited for girls with super dry skin. I would repurchase.
Riana P.
Riverside, IL
If you're someone who likes full coverage like me GET THIS PRODCUT!!!! It covers any imperfections and it lasts all day. Will not go back to any other foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon