Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1938)
Lorna R.
Will always be my go to foundation until I find another that is better. I wear it nearly daily and I have no issues with this foundation whatsoever. I love the pump style of the bottle as well. Makes it easier to get just the right about of foundation.
Cassandra N.
Great Falls, MT
This product was amazing as I was a bridesmaid in an outdoor Tennessee wedding in May. It covered flawlessly and stayed put through the day (and the heat) and lasted well into the evening while partying and dancing.
Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
this has a thock consistency, so you only need a litlle to cover you face. Once it dries it is really locked in place. I have worn this for 24 hours and my face was still beat. The only thing I dont like is the smell
Maz w.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I thought that this product might've been too drying and heavy, but it actually feels quite nice on the skin and pretty light weight. It lasts all day and is great for my combination skin. I will definitely buy more!
ShayLynn C.
Republic, MO
Thick, sticky but matte finish and will cover ANYTHING. Flawless application and blending. Causes break outs occasionally but overall a bad to the bone foundation
Hannah M.
woodstock, GA
COMPLETELY SEAMLESS! Goes on smoothly, with or without primer, covered imperfections without looking Cakey or fake, and stays put all day! I haven't had any problems with it smudging or looking tired, it stays fresh!
Lidia L.
My color is Light 47 (if I remember correctly, someone from sephora always pulls up my information, and hands me the correct shade); It's the best foundation. Although thicker than other foundations, some people are surprised by this, and hate it. But I beg to differ.- I use small sponges from target for applying, I don't think a brush will have the same effect, but maybe it's personal preference. It's full-coverage, and long lasting. I have regular skin type, not oily but not dry, and this foundation did not make my face oily. It has a matte finish, and gives you a flawless look. I do suggest getting your skin matched before purchasing it. It's kinda pricey and don't wanna get the wrong color on accident! In addition, it has beautiful packaging and it's vegan friendly. :)
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Park, CA
This foundation did not work for me, I have combo skin. This foundation was not full coverage at least not for me, I don’t understand how it could cover up a tattoo because it wouldn’t cover up my pimple scare. It also looked very very cakey with two layers and it felt heavy on my skin
Jayne W.
Pella, IA
KVD makes a good full-coverage foundation. It's a little on the heavy side, but that's to be expected for the amount of coverage it gives. Overall, it's a good product and I would more than likely purchase it again.
D'sirré B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have this in two shades for summer and winter time . The coverage is amazing it cover everything! Long lasting too ! Very blendable and easy to apply. It was not cakey at all! I would totally purchase this again !
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Does foundation last all day?
Aquinnah C.
I've heard that this foundation can cover up tattoos along with the matching concealer. Is that Correct? If so, might be worth the price
Larrisa H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Where can I find this foundation at? Is it online only or do certain stores carry it? Also what is the price range? Would love to try this foundation.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?
Hannah A.
Is this foundation okay for someone with normal to dry skin?

Amazon