Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1939)
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Love. I use 3 pumps of this for my whole face and is full coverage. It'd my color. At first I thought it wasn't but it is. But this foundation is BOMB.COM! VERY MATTE. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. It covers tattoos which I love but if your African American u might want to check twice on color.
Sadie B.
Portage
I really wanted to like this foundation, but my face just wouldn't get use to it. I have sensitive skin. I am also really pale so I was happy to find it In my shade. It's full coverage. This is probably a very good foundation for certain skin types.
Kaitlin M.
Cordele, GA
I honestly hated this so much. It's super cakey, shows every single imperfection in your skin. Very very matte and I have oily skin so that shouldn't be a problem but it looks so bad! I would not purchase this again.
Angela V.
Spring Lake, MI
I love this foundation. The coverage is flawless and it stays on my face all day long. I mix it with primer oil when I am looking for something dewyer and it still gives me plenty of coverage. Very versatile product.
BeautyLovely S.
It is true that it is one of the most comprehensive bases that I have tried, but for me it is too much. It's like wearing a huge layer of makeup on top. It is very heavy and makes a lot of expression lines.
Fallon C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I have used this foundation for a few years now, and lovvve the coverage! It meets all of my needs! Great for oily skin, it's is a full coverage but still seems lightweight to me! I definitely will continue buying it!!
Helvine B.
Silver Spring
This foundation is good. it’s very cackey finish. The coverage is amazing, it is very full coverage. It has a dewy finish’s. Pro is it’s very coverage con is it’s cakey. I would recommend this just make sure to set it well if you want that matte finish
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Park, CA
This foundation did not work for me, I have combo skin. This foundation was not full coverage at least not for me, I don’t understand how it could cover up a tattoo because it wouldn’t cover up my pimple scare. It also looked very very cakey with two layers and it felt heavy on my skin
Kass M.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is good for going out it covers everything ! And definitely long lasting the only con is that i tend to wake up with a new zit on my face the morning after so definitely not an "everyday" foundation.
D'sirré B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have this in two shades for summer and winter time . The coverage is amazing it cover everything! Long lasting too ! Very blendable and easy to apply. It was not cakey at all! I would totally purchase this again !
Katrina Q.
Modesto, CA
Im very picky with buying high end foundations just because i want to get my moneys worth! Does this foundation hold up through work hours? Is it matte? Please let me know! Thanks!
Alexa W.
Kingwood, TX
Which is better Kat von d lock it or too faced born this way ?
Jackie M.
is this foundation good for combination skin? am looking for a product thatll leave my skin looking flawless..
Sophia C.
Parkland , FL
Is this a good foundation?
Emma H.
I know its high coverage but how does it feel on the skin? Is it heavy? And how does it blend?

Amazon