Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Angela V.
Spring Lake, MI
I love this foundation. The coverage is flawless and it stays on my face all day long. I mix it with primer oil when I am looking for something dewyer and it still gives me plenty of coverage. Very versatile product.
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
Love this foundation!! beautiful packaging and fairly priced for the amount you get. Very easy to apply and blend lightweight but full coverage. Amazing foundation.
Sadie B.
Portage
I really wanted to like this foundation, but my face just wouldn't get use to it. I have sensitive skin. I am also really pale so I was happy to find it In my shade. It's full coverage. This is probably a very good foundation for certain skin types.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Love. I use 3 pumps of this for my whole face and is full coverage. It'd my color. At first I thought it wasn't but it is. But this foundation is BOMB.COM! VERY MATTE. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. It covers tattoos which I love but if your African American u might want to check twice on color.
Kim O.
New Bedford, MA
Let's start out with the good points. It has very good coverage! Like intense coverage. So if you're looking for high coverage you should probably check this out. However, it was too much coverage for me. It felt like I was wearing foundation which is a feeling I don't like. My skin is naturally oily so I figured it would be okay with this matte foundation but it ended up clinging at the few small dry patches I get on my skin during the winter months. So if you are dry, I probably wouldn't recommend it. Application is a little difficult, I tried with a beauty blender, a brush and with my fingers. I felt like it it never blended out the way I liked it. Not to mention I tried 2 different shades and couldn't find one that looked good on my very light but yellow toned skin. I had to return it.
Lorna R.
Review for: Light 48 more...
Will always be my go to foundation until I find another that is better. I wear it nearly daily and I have no issues with this foundation whatsoever. I love the pump style of the bottle as well. Makes it easier to get just the right about of foundation.
Maz w.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I thought that this product might've been too drying and heavy, but it actually feels quite nice on the skin and pretty light weight. It lasts all day and is great for my combination skin. I will definitely buy more!
Adrika H.
This foundation has medium to full coverage and doesn't look cakey. It feels very lightweight on the skin and sets to almost a powder finish. It might look too heavy on dryer skin and could cling to dry patches. The shade selection is beautiful and this foundation will last 9+ hours before breaking down. I absolutely would recommend this to everyone.
Sarah F.
Itasca, IL
I absolutely love this foundation. It's 100% full coverage and will cover any and all imperfections. A little bit goes a LONG way. I've found that the best way to apply this foundation is with a damp beauty blender.
Paulina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love everything about this foundation! It is matte and it is full coverage. A little foundation goes a long way! I use to use two face but didn't get as much coverage then with this foundation. I will not go back to another brand as this does the job!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.