Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Bianca M.
Olmito , TX
Review for: Light 44 more...
WOW! This product is magic! If you're trying to cover up tattoos or unwanted dark marks this product is for you! I do have oily skin which makes me have to blot often but I would recommend this to all of my friends!
Angelyna H.
Round Rock, TX
Full coverage foundation, while using it you don't need to use any concealer. It's super easy to apply and blend, and if you pair it with the Kat Von D primer it's phenomenal. Definitely worth it if you plan to spend that much on a good foundation.
Fatima C.
Livermore, CA
I've purchased this twice now, hoping i would love it buy sadly my face is too oily. It starts off amazing, the coverage is full, but it settles in areas around my face as the day goes by and my natural oils come out
Kaitlin M.
Cordele, GA
Review for: Light 42 more...
I honestly hated this so much. It's super cakey, shows every single imperfection in your skin. Very very matte and I have oily skin so that shouldn't be a problem but it looks so bad! I would not purchase this again.
D'sirré B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have this in two shades for summer and winter time . The coverage is amazing it cover everything! Long lasting too ! Very blendable and easy to apply. It was not cakey at all! I would totally purchase this again !
BeautyLovely S.
It is true that it is one of the most comprehensive bases that I have tried, but for me it is too much. It's like wearing a huge layer of makeup on top. It is very heavy and makes a lot of expression lines.
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Pk, CA
This foundation did not work for me, I have combo skin. This foundation was not full coverage at least not for me, I don’t understand how it could cover up a tattoo because it wouldn’t cover up my pimple scare. It also looked very very cakey with two layers and it felt heavy on my skin
Helvine B.
Silver Spring
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
This foundation is good. it’s very cackey finish. The coverage is amazing, it is very full coverage. It has a dewy finish’s. Pro is it’s very coverage con is it’s cakey. I would recommend this just make sure to set it well if you want that matte finish
Claudia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love that they have added a lot more colors for this foundation. It’s a great full coverage and long lasting foundation. I love to use the hydrating primer with this. Mixing it with the primer makes it more creamy.
perla c.
the kat von d foundation is one of the best foundations ever!! it has sooo much pigmentation, it is a bit heavy but it has so much coverage you will love it ! it even covers a tattoo i totally recommend this product
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.