Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1938)
Emily M.
Girard, PA
I honestly did not like this foundation much. It's very thick so my skin felt heavy and gross. It also has a strong scent that I do not like. I didn't notice any more or less oil on my face. I would not buy this again.
Lacey m.
Benham, KY
Great foundation, loved the matte finish first purchase felt it was lightweight but after that it felt like it was super heavy on my face, its long lasting loved how it covered my breakouts. I would recommend to anyone
Danielle S.
Huntington WV
This product is thicker than most I've used. It covers imperfections but like I said it's really thick. It lasts all day but my pores show a lot at the end of the day. I may need to change my primer. I would buy again.
Courtney S.
I recently used this at my friends house to see if it was worth the money, and OMG I'm in love. It gave me better coverage than any other foundation I've tried.

I have oily skin and this was absolutely perfect for me!
Chels J.
Boonville
Best heavy coverage foundation I own. I don’t use it often, because it is so heavy, it’s somewhat difficult to blend and set, but once it’s set, you’re good for the next 24 hours if you need. It works for my combination skin without oxidizing or shifting.
Tetiana U.
ohh my gosh!!! it's the best foundation ever!!! 24 hours working without cheat! full coverage without making your skin dry as many others do, tested by the heat and sweat, it won't move anywhere!! so happy to find it!
Alexandra I.
Westbury, NY
Coverage is great but the color changes just a tad when set, its easy to blend powders on and its good for oily skin or combination skin, and it is long lasting, i love the packaging of course, and j would buy it again
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I really love this foundation!! Full coverage is an understatement. I have enlarged pores and a few acne scars that disappear completely when I use this. It isn't good at oil control but it definitely covers blemishes.
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is probably the best foundation I have ever worked with, it stayed on during my shift at my job!! Feel only problem I had with it is that my skin tone is so weird that this was the closest color, it was still lighter. The next shade would be tooo dark
Paige C.
Largo, FL
This foundation is perfect perfect perfect, I love this makeup. Buy it I garuntee you will love it and never use another. Makes you face look flawless yes it does.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon