Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Eboney J.
Charlotte, NC
Definitely a full coverage foundation and it smells pretty nice. It does seem to transfer alot faster and easier than other foundation's,evdb with setting spray on
Karen L.
Bell gardens, CA
Hate it! It was so chalky and dried out too quick before i even got a chance to spread it over my face. It left my face feeling super dry and it brought out all my flaws instead of hiding them. Don’t recommend this one
Liz I.
this covers everything. everything! out it over you tattoos, your hickeys, weird acne spots. whatever. this stuff works. and its matte. just a out a little setting powder and it will stay all day and no one will even know its there. if you want it but arent sure just get it already
Emily B.
Lafayette, IN
This is definitely full coverage, and can feel very heavy. But if I am going for a full face glam look, this is a great foundation! I have dry skin and it can get a little patchy but overall it works well with my skin.
Samantha A.
Sun city, CA
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is super good if you want something super full coverage! A little goes a loooooong away and the finish is very matte. The only thing I don't like is how heavy the foundation feels on my face and it doesn't last very well throughout the day.
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Pricey. Good coverage. Bought it from Sephora. I notice that it broke up on my face by the end of the day. I have oily acne prone skin. I wouldn’t repurchase this unless the formula has changed since I last bought mine
Kaylee L.
N/A
This is pretty full coverage foundation, which I was looking for, and I have to say I really like it. It's not total coverage because I have freckles and can still see them, but it works and I would definetely buy it.
Meghan M.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This foundation is BOMB , I have been receiving so many compliments on my skin from using it!!! I am obsessed. It doesn't clog my pores and is simply amazing !!! Lasts all day is I'm obsessed !!! Highly recommend it !!
Brittney J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love this products! Especially because of the range of shades it has and it matches me perfectly! I have super oily skin so after setting it with setting powder it lasts a pretty long time. And the coverage is great!
Tanya S.
Review for: Other more...
I recently went to Sephora to try out some new foundations, and I saw this one! FULL COVERAGE. I love it!! You cannot even tell that it's on your face. It's absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend this!!!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.