Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...57 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1936)
Emma L.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
It's good foundation if you have the right shade. I just can't find a shade that isn't too pale or too yellow for my skin tone. It's very full coverage so using a shade too light doesn't work the way I thought it would.
Anissa B.
Norwalk, CA
This foundation works miracles and can literally cover up anything! Including tattoos! So it's def full coverage! It lasts for hours too! Has a matte finish & you can find this at sephora! The packaging is also so cute!
Unique R.
great full coverage foundation i would recommend this to everyone  this is a perfect matte finish and blends out easy just a drop goes a long way long lasting easy to apply overall one of my favorite products
Lydia C.
Mooresville, NC
This foundation is good IF you have oily/combo skin. I wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin because it is full coverage and therefore a heavier foundation that will cling to dry patches. It is full coverage and lasts all day.
Jenn J.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I've used this foundation for years, and I don't plan to switch it up anytime soon. It's got excellent coverage, and it doesn't move on my oily skin even after an 8 hour work day. You also get a ton of it in each bottle.
Courtney R.
Saginaw, TX
I absolutely cannot stand this foundation. It is so thick that I cannot spread it or apply it thin enough. I’ve tried mixing it with oils like my other thicker foundations, but it does not seem to play well with others.
Mariel P.
Tijuana
Love this foundation cause i like full coverage and its very full covearage easy to apply , leaves your skin smooth and its not pricey for the quality . Its not lightweight cause its full coverage. I would buy it again.
Devin F.
Hands down the best foundation ever ! The coverage is amazing and it's only $35!!! It can definitely cover tattoos with no problem along with the Kat Von D lock it concealer. It's long lasting and very light on your face
whitney B.
Princeton , WV
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
A gorgeous full-coverage look! Lasts all day, and sometimes into the night. Feels light weight, even though it covers everything. It works really good with my combination skin. They have many awesome shades for everyone!
Jazmin S.
Valley Park, MO
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This has been my number one foundation for the last year. It is matte and VERY full coverage. I apply this with a damp beauty blender and the coverage is amazing. I have uneven red skin and it makes my skin look flawless.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon