Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Dashelle T.
Saint Petersburg
This foundation is probably better suited for someone without oily skin. It just seemed to slide right off my skin and break up really easily. I wouldn’t recommend for oily skin at all because it just wasn’t complimentary
Celeste C.
Casa Grande, AZ
It was my actual first time wearing it on my prom day and it covered a lot! I've never worn foundation before either and I was surprised how the foundation didn't bother me nor my delicate skin. I rate 4/5 just because pricing it's over all an amazing product/foundation and brand in general :)
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. Is so full coverage and it covers all of my acne scars. I use it all the time , especially for really nice events. It works so well with my skin and isn't greasy or oily. It lasts all day.
Alicia G.
Urbandale
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I can never find a foundation that fits my skin tone perfectly and that doesn't make my skin look oily or like the make up is caked on, this product did the opposite for me! I loved it and it worked so well with my skin.
Marie H.
Benton, AR
This seriously is awesome. I have oily skin and it works wonders. So many color shades to find the right one. LOVE love this product. It last all day with a light powder on top. I love the matte for oily skin types. It's a little spendy but SO worth the money.
Desiree M.
Santa Ana, CA
I love using this foundation when I'm going for a full-coverage look.. This foundation covers all of my imperfections without leaving any fine lines or oxidizing which I liked. It's long lasting and matte. I definitely recommend!
Amber Marie B.
Pure pigment people!! Like I love this foundation, sure it can be hard to blend and if you apply too much it can and will look cakey. But, this foundation is awesome. It is full coverage and lasts all day long. I’m pretty sure you could sleep in this foundation, wake up and it would still look awesome. I tend to sweat like a burley, Russian man during a Mississippi summer. And this foundation never leaves me hanging. It holds up through any temperature and I’m from Alabama, but currently in Mississippi and the sun is not a factor. I can sweat and generously wipe my face and the foundation stays in place. The only cons I have for this foundation is that it 1. Can get cakey. 2. Requires you to clean makeup brushes more frequently, and 3. It dries too fast. But this foundation is diffenetaily going to become a major staple for my collection.
dominique ¨.
Winter Park, FL
This is probably the most full coverage foundation I have ever used! It literally can cover up any break out/dark spot. The only thing I don't like is that it's pretty drying on my skin. I would only recommend this product for people with normal to oily skin.
Kassie A.
I honestly did not like this product, It looked so heavy and made me look so much older! It was really pigmented but just too drying. It has a matte finish. I personally don't recommend to those looking for a natural foundation
Lacey P.
Orem
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is great for oily skin. It last a while but I do get creasing and have to touch it up in the afternoon because my skin is so oily. The coverage is AMAZING. This will continue to be my foundation of choice.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon