Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1938)
Fareeha M.
Naperville
I'm so glad I found this foundation. It is great for my oily skin because it creates a matte finish which is a must for me. It's full coverage which I really like because it covers everything and I mean everything. I would recommend this to anyone who has oily skin.
Veronica B.
Blythewood, SC
I went to Sephora to find a full coverage foundation that was cruelty free and would last all day. Enter Kat von D! The woman working matched me to my shade exactly, and this is now the only foundation I will buy! Kat von D really outdid herself! This is so great!
Claire M.
Montclair, CA
I have never used such an amazing foundation in my life it is a little more costly but well worth it you get full coverage and the best looking skin possible i was pleased with this product❤
Amanda T.
Russellville , AL
I recently purchased this foundation and I have to say that I am in love with it!!!! It has an amazing full coverage just like it says!!! It's just perfect 👌🏼 I would definitely buy it again and again!!!!
Shakti P.
Rensselaer, IN
I really love this foundation. It's hard to find a good fair foundation that is cool and not warm toned. It's full coverage and is buildable for maximum coverage. I have also never had an issue with this causing breakouts.
Nadine N.
Woodstock, GA
i have dry skin so this didn't work out too well for me. it was very hard to blend out, but i think it would be good for oily skin. i also found it a bit heavy for me. i would recommend this to my friends with oily skin.
Brittnee H.
Boonville, IN
If you want full long lasting coverage this is deff the foundation you want. It goes on smooth and looks flawless. I seriously love Kat Von D makeup and never hardly use anything else. It is amazing and I recommend it to everyone.
Jocelyn L.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing Foundation! One Of My Ultimate Favs! Such Amazing Coverage Without The Cake And Heavy Makeup Feel. Matte Finish; However, Pair With  To Add A Beautiful Glow! I Would Definitely Recommend This Foundation. Its Amazing!
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
If you’re looking for a full coverage foundation to cover virtually anything, this is the foundation! I have facial tattoos, and with the concealer it covers completely. I just wish it were truly as transfer-proof as it claims.
Genyra N.
Seattle
KVD lock it foundation was my very FIRST liquid foundation. I always reached for powders but one day I decided to try something new out and this was what I fell for, gives you a good amount of coverage and controls my oils!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon