Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Josie N.
Review for: Other more...
This is a very nice foundation if you need full coverage. It is matte and extremely drying though. It can also start feeling a little heavy. It looks amazing on and great in pictures. It does its job very well if you are on the hunt for a full coverage foundation.
Brooklyn R.
Stays matte , doesn't cake up , don't need to use a lot of the product which is super nice! It's a very light weight foundation but is very high coverage! Would recommend to people with oily skin ! This is my go to foundation
Kasey M.
favorite foundation i've tried so far. i have very complicated skin and it covers EVERYTHING! super long lasting, i can go all day and come home and it hasn't budged. i don't let myself even get close to running out of this.
brenna k.
Grafton, WI
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
My #1 foundation of all time. This product can be worn light or full coverage and is easily build able. I tend to apply with a wet beauty blender and that's what works best for me. I would recommend to everyone! Love you Kat!
Erika R.
Sherman, TX
Love love love!! Depending on the client my husband has to cover his tattoos on his forearm. A bit of this and some setting spray and it's like there's nothing there! Amazed!!
Libby T.
Mishawaka, IN
This full coverage foundation is the best that I've found in a very long time! It's matte finish is great, it feels in between light and heavy weight, it looks flawless if you apply concealer with it (I have problematic skin). I would definitely recommend to others!
Amanda T.
Russellville , AL
I recently purchased this foundation and I have to say that I am in love with it!!!! It has an amazing full coverage just like it says!!! It's just perfect 👌🏼 I would definitely buy it again and again!!!!
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Great coverage but very drying. Also during the summer it flaked off weirdly when I got too hot. I haven't tried it again in the winter but it's definitely. It for summer. It's a very heavy foundation. Probably won't buy again.
Sophia M.
San Francisco, CA
If you really like full coverage foundation, this is it. It’s the heaviest foundation I’ve ever worn. She even compares it to covering up tattoos. If you really wanted to cover up imperfections on your face, this is perfect.
Fareeha M.
Naperville
I'm so glad I found this foundation. It is great for my oily skin because it creates a matte finish which is a must for me. It's full coverage which I really like because it covers everything and I mean everything. I would recommend this to anyone who has oily skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon