Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19881)
Media (1909)
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
Ok this literally can cover your tattoo. It’s so thick and a little drying. But if you want some serious coverage, this is your calling. Comes with a pump and is a lot for $40. Only downside is you can only get it at Sephora.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
This isn't heavy and stays on all day. Compared to other brands at Sephora, this foundation is affordable. All her products are vegan and all natural. You can really tell the difference in the quality.
Brittany P.
London, OH
This foundation gets all kinds of hype but for me I don’t really like it maybe it’s just my skin type but it’s so cakey and you have to apply so much because it just stays in one spot and the color selection does suck, it oxidized and it looks orange after so long.
Megan G.
Ramsey, NJ
Very full coverage, thick foundation. Feels a little heavy and looks like makeup on the skin, but that's typical for a full coverage foundation. It looks good for special event makeup, but I could never use this stuff daily.
Cayla C.
Terre Haute , IN
I absolutely love this foundation. It lasts all day. And the product itself lasts quite a while! It goes on smoothly and doesn’t dry into your creases. It’s easy to remove too which is great. I would recommend this to anyone!
Dawn M.
corpus christi
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Suuuuuuuper great product, has great coverage!!! it's super easy to apply and feels nice on the skin, the pigment is great so you shouldn't have to apply more than once. i would definitely buy again and i recommend to others.
Jazy V.
L42 matches me almost perfectly, and the foundation looks beautiful for the first couple of hours. However it begins to separate on me after about 3 hours of wear and looks very cakey. Matte foundations tend to do this on my oily skin, but this one is quite extreme.
Cynthia P.
Hollywood, FL
I can’t make it work for me and I’m so sad cause I love this line in its entirety. Even though I’m combo oily it’s super drying on my skin no matter what primers I use. It also breaks up on certain parts of my face, it looks flawless on some people but it just doesn’t work with my skin.
Desiree L.
Riverside , CA
This is one product I splurge on from time to time. I love how it covers and I love that it wasn’t needed to be mixed with other color because it matched perfectly. It did start to dry me out but extra moisturizer fixed that
Claire M.
Montclair, CA
I have never used such an amazing foundation in my life it is a little more costly but well worth it you get full coverage and the best looking skin possible i was pleased with this product❤
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.