Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
I was so worried I wasn't going to like this foundation
But I absolutely love this foundation
If you want a full coverage foundation to make you look like you are 5 years younger this is the one for you
Highly recommend this product ❤❤❤❤
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I really like this foundation! It did give me medium coverage but I expected it give me full coverage because of the name. It’s still a good foundation it just didn’t live up to the hype in my opinion. Overall, it’s a good foundation.
cynthia s.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
Lock -it foundation didn't do the full coverage for me , For me it was a like a natural look ! I bought it because I want it for full coverage. It's good if you have oily skin. I would recommended if you're going for a natural look!!
Angelina S.
La Vergne, TN
Amazing foundation, for the right person. This is almost like a pro makeup, in that it is HIGHLY pigmented and can be mixed w/ other products to change the finish/texture or gently buffed to create a flawless matte complexion.

I reach for this when I want full on porcelain doll flawless face. Favorite way to use is mixed w/ Laura Mercier radiant tinted moisturizer or YSL Touche Eclat. Adds a bit of coverage to both, and helps products that would normally only stay on my face for 3-4 hours last all day. When I wear it alone I make sure to prime my skin with an oil and a smoothing primer. I can usually achieve the coverage I want with half a pump. I buff it on with a buffing brush and go over it with a Beauty Blender.

I'm only giving 4 stars because there is a bit of a learning curve and this will look AWFUL if you do not prep the skin properly.
allasandra m.
Clayton, NC
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I love this foundation. I have very red skin and blemishes. This covers everything beautifully. I use it with a primer and it goes on smoothly. I have oily skin so the matte of it works great on me. If you have dry skin I would probably not use this cause it will dry you out
Liz F.
Turlock, CA
I swear by this foundation it is absolutely beautiful. You get great coverage and a gorgeous finish to your skin it's like magic. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a long lasting full coverage foundation!
Sydney T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
perfect for coverage!! Love the packaging and how much product you receive. It keeps my oily skin under control and gives the perfect look of smoothness. I don't think it works welll on dry skin but if you have dry skin i would recommend using an oil before!
Jascha D.
By far the best foundation ive had. It gives you really good coverage. It is heavy so i only really use it occasionally and not really has an everyday thing i use. The packaging is really pretty.
Heather M.
I swear by this foundation. It is absolutely amazing! The coverage is full and stays on for ever. It has a matte finish but is still gorgeous. I have went through 4 bottles and cant get away from it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Shelby E.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation truly is full coverage, but you have to know how to use it. Using a Beauty Blender is a MUST. But this will always be my go to for big events when I'm going for full glam. I'll definitely buy it again when I run out!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon