Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Emily A.
Overall a great coverage foundation. I would say it is definitely a bit on the thicker side, so less is more with this. Coverage lasts basically all day until you take it off. I would definitely buy again, I've already bought 2!
Danielle B.
THIS FOUNDATION IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST ONE YET. it will cover anything and everything. It will even cover a tattoo. Yes it's such a full coverage foundation but it does not leave it cakey whatsoever. Goes good with any skin time. Leaves it kinda matte but dewy as well.
Katie G.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This foundation can be as heavy coverage as you make it. It's perfect for me since I have breakouts and am looking for a high coverage foundation. In the summer, I can still use this and it's just as perfect in a lighter coat.
Ashlyn A.
Caldwell, ID
The coverage on this foundation is quite incredible. I've tried them all and this is the kind of coverage that I was needing! Everyone has different skin types so it's hard to find the perfect match but if you like to wear full coverage foundation look no further!
Lauren B.
Shepherdsville, KY
I absolutely love this foundation. I am a customer for life now. It last all day and makes your skin look so smooth. It is a great product that once you put it on you can't even tell that you have too much make up on. I recommended this to EVERYONE! It is amazing!
Jessica S.
One of my all time favorite foundations! I love the coverage it gives me and also that it blends out beautifully! She did so good with the formula on this I very much believe it's worth it! So beautiful!
Heather C.
Fresno, CA
I loved this foundation for a few years! It's a matte foundation so it is heavy! It has great coverage but i wouldn't recommend it for oily skin! By the end of the day my foundation was so oily and shiny I couldn't touch my face
Jasmin M.
Williamstown, NJ
I have read excellent reviews for this product but unfortunately it did not work out all that well for me.  The coverage, while full, I felt was heavy and could look a little cakey on my face.  I also was not a fan of its smell.
Chelsey C.
I'm giving this Foundation 3 stars because I don't really care for this foundation! This foundation has great coverage but it's super cakey!!! This foundation also dried out my skin....!! This foundation would be great if it wasn't so thick!
Ashley B.
Afton, TN
OH how I love all markup products but this one is pretty amazing as well as other brands smooth perfect tuch light weight on ur face pretty color to it as you put it on
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.