Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19886)
Media (1910)
Linda F.
Richmond
BEST FULL COVERAGE!!! It’s a good price, it lasts me a very long time. It’s great full and even coverage with out feeling too heavy. It’s perfect for my combination type skin. This thing lasts all day! I love all her products.
Danielle B.
THIS FOUNDATION IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST ONE YET. it will cover anything and everything. It will even cover a tattoo. Yes it's such a full coverage foundation but it does not leave it cakey whatsoever. Goes good with any skin time. Leaves it kinda matte but dewy as well.
Francis Y.
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
One of my favorite foundations! Lasts all day long without making your face look oily because of its amazing matte finish. It's also very lightweight and with this foundation a little goes a long way! Would buy again for sure!
Karen M.
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
This foundation is my go-to when I want full coverage. It goes on smoothly, and covers any imperfections on the skin. It is a little thick, so if you're just looking for a lighter cover up, I wouldn't use this one. But I absolutely would recommend this for anyone who needs full coverage!
Kendra G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
This is definitely a full coverage foundation, but for the price I think there is better. The foundation really creases into fine lines and it looks really cakey. I feel it also oxidized. I would definitely not buy this again.
Ashley B.
Afton, TN
OH how I love all markup products but this one is pretty amazing as well as other brands smooth perfect tuch light weight on ur face pretty color to it as you put it on
Maheen J.
If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, this is the best one in the market. This foundation will literally cover anything you have on your face. It is super full coverage and using this with UD all nighter spray the foundation will stay on all day.
Clarrissa J.
Reva
Great foundation. Full
Coverage. Excellent value for the money. Kat makes amazing products. Always something for everyone. Recommend trying! Can cover tattoos as well! The concealer and foundation together make miracles happen.
Emily A.
Overall a great coverage foundation. I would say it is definitely a bit on the thicker side, so less is more with this. Coverage lasts basically all day until you take it off. I would definitely buy again, I've already bought 2!
roneasha w.
Kat Von D won me over with this product. I love this. This is magic in a bottle honey . I went swimming and after I got out of the pool it was still there as if I never entered the water. This is a must have here !!!!! Yasssssss
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.