Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
Poonam P.
Bronx, NY
This was my first high end foundation and works great for oily skin. It lasts me all day even after sweating. Blends very easily with cream contour. It is full coverage foundation and covers all the redness and acne. Recommend !!
Lonlon💋 W.
Memphis , TN
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
The Kat von D lock it foundation is one of my favorite foundations it has been my go to foundation for about 3 months now, This foundation is found at Sephora I 100% recommend this product.Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
elizabeth b.
SO I HAVE COMBINATION SKIN OILY TO DRY. I REALLY LIKE HOW THIS IS FULL COVERAGE AND HAS A GOOD VARIETY OF SHADES ESPECIALLY WITH YELLOW UNDERTONES. THE ONLY THING IS IT'S OIL FREE WHICH CAUSES ME TO GET EVEN MORE OILY. MY SKIN GETS TO DRY AND OVER PRODUCES OILS. I TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM OIL FREE PRODUCTS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT I ENJOY THIS FOUNDATION. VERY THICK AND A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
I really love this foundation! Nice and buildable coverage I feel this is more for oily skin because it picks up on dry patches a little on me in has a matte and lightweight finish. It's not to heavy and I would recommend this too oily and possibly combination skin
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
Love his foundation! A little bit really goes a long way with it! It lasts all day and doesn't get cakey even with my oily skin. So easy to apply but very full coverage!
Danielle B.
THIS FOUNDATION IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST ONE YET. it will cover anything and everything. It will even cover a tattoo. Yes it's such a full coverage foundation but it does not leave it cakey whatsoever. Goes good with any skin time. Leaves it kinda matte but dewy as well.
Maheen J.
If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, this is the best one in the market. This foundation will literally cover anything you have on your face. It is super full coverage and using this with UD all nighter spray the foundation will stay on all day.
Karen M.
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
This foundation is my go-to when I want full coverage. It goes on smoothly, and covers any imperfections on the skin. It is a little thick, so if you're just looking for a lighter cover up, I wouldn't use this one. But I absolutely would recommend this for anyone who needs full coverage!
Clare C.
full coverage. lasts ALL DAY. used to be my go to and then i found the l'oréal 24 hr total cover foundation. shade range is very nice. i have extremely oily skin and this worked nicely with it. once it's dry, it will not budge.
Allison L.
Gilbert, AZ
I love love love this foundation! I’ve been using it for years. It truly has the best coverage. It’s a little thick, and doesn’t spread out very easily on the face so I feel like I waste a lot of product, but I keep coming back.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.