Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Tyler G.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation is crazy good! It's full coverage with a dewy kind of finish on my combo skin. It feels lightweight on the skin! I would wear this to my college parties and it wouldn't sweat off! Highly recommend this foundation!
Viktoria H.
Hellam
I love tattoos!! And I love this foundation! I have wrist tattoos that I had to cover up at my old job. I work in the health care field. You couldn't even tell I had tattoos on my wrist. Nice smooth finish that matches my skin tone perfect.
Jessica C.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I love this foundation it is a FULL coverage!! When you use it with primer it makes it last a lot longer. I do get a little oily toward the end of the day but not as bad as I do with other foundations. The setting spray helps too.
Gary T.
Okay first of all let me say I'm super oily but this foundation lasts through it! Typically my foundation breaks down after an hour or two but this foundation stayed all day! Here's a picture of it after 8 hours
Janae G.
Randolph, MA
I always wanted to try this foundation but they never had my color...UNTIL NOW!!! I was so excited for the shade range expansion!!! This foundation is beautiful if you're looking for something full-coverage and long-lasting! This foundation DOES NOT TRANSFER!!! Love it!
Jessica F.
Peoria
I have extremely dry skin which is probably why I'm not fond of this foundation. If my skin isn't hydrated enough then this will just accentuate my texture & dry patches.
Emily V.
Yankton
Coverage is out of this world. A little bit of product goes a very long ways. Covers everything. I did notice if you wear it for 8 or more hours your oils on your face will begin to separate the foundation and make it look cakey.
Erin W.
I liked this foundation at first but it's quite heavy feeling. I felt like I was wearing a mask. I love full coverage but don't like feeling like I have a mask on. This just wasn't a great fit for me but I know lots of people love it.
Lindsey D.
Tallahassee , FL
A friend suggested I try this and I have fallen in love! Amazing full coverage and feels so great on. Usually when it’s this full-coverage, it feels heavy and this doesn’t at all!
Lindsey Z.
I have never had a foundation be too light for me before, but this one comes close and I can only use it in the winter. It has the most coverage of any foundation I've ever used, and is probably a little heavy for everyday unless that's your thing. Also, love the packaging. The airless pump is very clean and convenient.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon